• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

only a few hours in really, not counting when i got lost and had a huge back track or spend ages trying to get somewhere i thought i needed to go only for it to be a dead end

barely know whats going on, so far the world is much more rich that BotW, people doing things in areas that were just "wild" before, seems to make sense, the previous game was 100 years after the big "calamity" and so people seems to just stay away from those areas, this is set after Link/zelda liberated the world and so people have started moving back into to those areas, mainly hyrule field

my only slight annoyance....i dont know how long after BotW this is set yet

Anyone know what the budget was for this game? Half a billion quid or so in sales in just three days is crazy.

only a few hours in really, not counting when i got lost and had a huge back track or spend ages trying to get somewhere i thought i needed to go only for it to be a dead end

barely know whats going on, so far the world is much more rich that BotW, people doing things in areas that were just "wild" before, seems to make sense, the previous game was 100 years after the big "calamity" and so people seems to just stay away from those areas, this is set after Link/zelda liberated the world and so people have started moving back into to those areas, mainly hyrule field

I haven't done any of the storylines yet, just running around finding stuff and experimenting with the physics.

The build mechanic is fun and can't wait to see other people's builds.

Meet my rocket enhanced hovercraft

IMG_20230513_171446.jpg

100 years

Finally finished AC Black Flag. I've heard Rogue is pretty short so might jump onto that next before Unity. I've decided I really CBA to grind for all the collectables and other bits and pieces. At this rate though I'm unlikely to have worked my way through to Odyssey before Christmas.

I got bored of it pretty quickly once the main quest was over. The ship battles get samey very quickly.

I skipped straight from Blackflag to Origins, mainly because I forgot Syndicate existed - might have to download it if it's on PS+,

I 100%ed Origins and Odyssey but gave up trying with Valhalla, far too many chests etc. hidden everywhere just for the sake stretching out the game with no real reward - I don't mind a grind but that game took it to the next level,
From what I remember BF had a lot of achievements as multiplayer only so I didn't get those

I finished Ghost of Tsushima the other day and it's the best game I've played in a while (unsurprisingly, considering the plaudits it's got). Fantastic graphics and gameplay and story.
I started playing the Iki island storyline (think it might be DLC? If was bundled with the version I have if so) but gave up not far in - never been a fan of hallucination sections of games (Farcry shoehorns them in a lot as well) and it looked like it was all going to be based around that so thought I'd leave it on a high note and move onto something else (Hogwarts Legacy)

I've started kingdom come deliverance again. I only did about 10 hours before but this time have given it a proper go.

So far I do think it's almost fantastic, it's so nearly a 10/10 game but there are a few things that let it down.

Would 100% recommend it to anyone who loves a little medieval though. You have to learn a lot though, it's almost a life sim as well as a game.

I've started kingdom come deliverance again. I only did about 10 hours before but this time have given it a proper go.
Weirdly I did exactly the same when I bought it, ha
Been meaning to go back to it, I remember the loading times being insane, hopefully running it on PS5 helps that a bit

Weirdly I did exactly the same when I bought it, ha
Been meaning to go back to it, I remember the loading times being insane, hopefully running it on PS5 helps that a bit
I went and did one of those 'best starts' videos on YouTube to level up a little and it's made the game a lot more enjoyable. I get they were going for realism but a game must also be fun.

I'm really enjoying it now though, there are so many tiny details that you end up googling though. Modern games seem to not bother with tutorials these days.

update on Zelda...amazing game, the world is so much more rich than BotW, which i didn;t think was bad to start with

ive done 3 of the 4 "temples" and there is so much in the world i still dont have a clue about, i feel its going to be like OoT in that i'll finish the temples and there will be a big shift and there will be lots more too do

Wasn't BOTW made originally for the Wii U and then ported over to the Switch? So not surprising this new one is more rich.

kind of, it was THE launch game for the switch and the graphics on the wiiU version was really dumbed down so think it was more a case of designed for both

and when i say more rich, i dont mean the graphics, i just mean there are more NPCs about to interact with, so stuff they cold have done the first time but theyve just taken more time to add more to the world

As said in a previous thread, I watch people play games, rather than playing them myself.

Last game I watched being played was God of War: Ragnarok. Fantastic game.

Next 3 I'm looking forward to:

Marvel's Midnight Suns
Ghost of Tsushima
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Latest posts