• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

1. Medieval Total War 2
2. Orcs Must Die 2
3. Warhammer 40k Dawn of War
4. Walking Dead: Season 2
5. Trine

... I've had a lot of free time recently.

No kidding J'nuh. I must have sunk 200 hours plus into Dawn of War. Which version are you playing?

Is Orcs Must Die any good? Reviews were solid but it's always nice to get opinions of an unpaid nature.

Looking at buying an x-box now I finally have a damn job.
Anyone play Macilroy golf, or Forza? (excuse the spelling)

Looking at buying an x-box now I finally have a damn job.
Anyone play Macilroy golf, or Forza? (excuse the spelling)

Play Forza both 5 and Horizon, not got the Golf game, may do in the future. Playing a lot of ***anfall as I've realised I'm actually ok at it.

Got to Gold Nova III on CS:GO today.

JimmyHumpSM.gif

Edit: Now Gold Nova Master. :ph34r:

Last edited:
No kidding J'nuh. I must have sunk 200 hours plus into Dawn of War. Which version are you playing?
Gone through the original and Winter Assault, now on Dark Crusade.

I think I'm probably gonna miss out on what I hear is the best part of the game, the multiplayer. I don't have the time or desire to get good at an RTS :p So I'm storming through the campaigns.

I really like it, but the pathfinding is really frustrating. Units can't overlap and they get in the way of each other and it can be really annoying.

Is Orcs Must Die any good? Reviews were solid but it's always nice to get opinions of an unpaid nature.
Yeah, I binged it for two weeks. The only issue is that the game isn't longer. You run out of missions quite fast.

Got my Xbox one two weeks ago and I've mainly been playing through Shadow of Mordor which took all of the best aspects of Assassins creed and the Arkham games, and Cod Advanced Warfare whose story took all of the worst aspects of a Michael Bay film and tried to make it intellectual. Basically the story comes down to Frank Underwood being a bellend because he thinks America are imperialists and responds by literally invading the world and killing civilians. Still no one plays Cod for the campaign and the new aspects make the online a lot fresher and lighthearted in some ways too with less asshole basement dwellers ruining your fun by hiding in a corner with a sniper rifle.
Shadow of Mordor is a very good game as well. You'd be suprised how emotionally invested you get when the same Orc kills you a few times and starts to gain power as a result. The feud that builds is great and the system (nemesis is it called) is something other games should really try to implement if applicable.
Mainly bought the Xbox in response to seeing trailers for Battlefront and Fallout. My friend was at Gamescom this week and although Fallout wasn't available to play, he said Battlefront was as good as we hoped if not better. Hypeeeeeeeeee

Got my Xbox one two weeks ago and I've mainly been playing through Shadow of Mordor which took all of the best aspects of Assassins creed and the Arkham games, and Cod Advanced Warfare whose story took all of the worst aspects of a Michael Bay film and tried to make it intellectual. Basically the story comes down to Frank Underwood being a bellend because he thinks America are imperialists and responds by literally invading the world and killing civilians. Still no one plays Cod for the campaign and the new aspects make the online a lot fresher and lighthearted in some ways too with less asshole basement dwellers ruining your fun by hiding in a corner with a sniper rifle.
Shadow of Mordor is a very good game as well. You'd be suprised how emotionally invested you get when the same Orc kills you a few times and starts to gain power as a result. The feud that builds is great and the system (nemesis is it called) is something other games should really try to implement if applicable.
Mainly bought the Xbox in response to seeing trailers for Battlefront and Fallout. My friend was at Gamescom this week and although Fallout wasn't available to play, he said Battlefront was as good as we hoped if not better. Hypeeeeeeeeee
I played shadow of Mordor , was a really good game can't wait to see what they do with the next one.
I'm playing Batman Arkham Knight at the moment, the story line is first class, easily one of the best games I've played so far definitely one to try.
Just finished far cry 4 before that

Last edited:
Rugby League Live 2, Rugby Challenge 2, Ark: Survival Evolved, Crusaders Kings 2, Assassin's Creed Rogue

Witcher 3 probably the best new RPG I've played in many a year!

I still need to finish Shadow of Mordor. It's really awesome game. My problem was that I got it as well as Assassin's Creed Unity and Mortal Kombat X all in the same month. I've been juggling between all 3 ever since.

I have to say that I'm very excited about the new games coming out, Hitman, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Star Wars, Mad Max... As a fan of 3rd person-shooters, I just can't wait.

I've been playing lots of medieval total war with the stainless steel mod. Makes the game so much more enjoyable.

I really can't wait though for kingdom come deliverance. There is a lack of sword and board medieval style games. It's a wonder more people haven't invested time into making a decent one. Skyrim lacked decent combat and was really buggy, wish there were more games out there with that genre

I really can't wait though for kingdom come deliverance. There is a lack of sword and board medieval style games. It's a wonder more people haven't invested time into making a decent one. Skyrim lacked decent combat and was really buggy, wish there were more games out there with that genre

I've always quite liked TES's combat - it prevents the game from being an action game and keeps the focus more on the rpg elements.

I've put an ungodly amount of time into the Witcher in the last few weeks, awesome game.

I've always quite liked TES's combat - it prevents the game from being an action game and keeps the focus more on the rpg elements.

I guess because of all the other rpg elements I wanted the combat and armour/ weapons to be in that real as can be vain as well. I like the game but found it to be a little stale.

I don't think we are going to see a new elder scrolls game for some time though as they are putting all their energy into fallout 4 or the horrible multi player online thing (which I personally hate)

Latest posts