• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What is an Emo?

on audio cd's meh i dont really care for the live.. sometimes it ****** me off cuz they will have the crowd cheering for 3 mins of the song.. that just ****** me off..

but some great live cd's i own are AC/DC 92 and Journey Live and a Grateful Dead one cant remember the year or whatever.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jul 7 2006, 12:06 PM
Like I said, your only saying that because you don't have an interest in them!
Not really... I'm saying it because they are ****, and only 13 year olds who think that they are "cool" Its also ironic you hate Rap because of all the try hard gangsters when 99% of the people who listien to Slipknot are exactly like you, trying to do the "in" thing they see on MTV.

In other words, what Mite said.

well said ripper how can someone think what slipknot produce is good to the ears, its not even music, its a joke, a disgrace

Well thats just crap. I have to say that this year I've listened to a lot more Slipknot than previously, and I actually enjoy it. Songs like wait and bleed and before I forget are actually really catchy. The guitar riffs are pretty good aswell. Corey has a fantastic voice and Joey is an amazing drummer. Watching them live would be awesome.

Originally posted by neck@Jul 7 2006, 09:16 PM
does EMO stand for anythink??? if not then why is it always written in caps???
emotional.

and when harrassing a emo, you say, emmmmmmmmooo

Originally posted by sambãd5+Jul 7 2006, 08:24 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-neck
@Jul 7 2006, 09:16 PM
does EMO stand for anythink??? if not then why is it always written in caps???
emotional.

and when harrassing a emo, you say, emmmmmmmmooo [/b]
do emos really need harrassing? I mean ****, they call themselves "emo"... that unto itself is like they're harrassing themselves for us.

I love listening to them play, and will hopefully see them at London next year if possible. but I am stuck with seeing lamb of God, In Flames and Slayer in November instead :p

Knock it off, the lot of you.

Emo's, Slipknot and various other bands are doing somthing at their own time and expense, to entertain people.

If you don't like it, don't listen to it. Don't crit there sitisising [/Arkwright] unless you can do somthing better.

man eric, i believe you posted pretty much the same thing in the big brother off topic thread, but instead of slipknot you had big brother, running out of material maybe??? And people are allowed there own opinon......and in my opinon - slipknot suck

The entire post is a copy of Teh Mites post, just with names changed. You see, I agree with you completely and find Teh Mites post incredibly stupid yet funny.

Originally posted by neck@Jul 8 2006, 04:09 PM
man eric, i believe you posted pretty much the same thing in the big brother off topic thread, but instead of slipknot you had big brother, running out of material maybe??? And people are allowed there own opinon......and in my opinon - slipknot suck
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Going slightly off the original topic but not enough to warrant a new thread, Who elses remembers the "Trendies and Greebos"? (That was the 1994-2002 version of the 1960's Mods and Rockers).

Or for that matter, who else remembers any other youth cultures?

Fell free to add your stories.

[/bored shitless]

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Jul 24 2006, 02:12 PM
I know what Mods and Rockers are but what the hell are trendies and greebos?
Kids who dress in black were greebos (the forerunners to emos) against kids who wore designer sports brands and that kind of stuff (the forerunners to chavs).

Mabye you had to be in the South of the country to appreciate it.

Latest posts