• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What is an Emo?

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 25 2006, 09:32 AM
Greebo's>Awsome.
I was so glad when they closed Spinadisc and Black Rose.

Got rid of all the ***** with their skateboards getting in everyone elses' way.

Got rid of all the ***** with their skateboards getting in everyone elses' way.[/b]

F00k off, that shop was going down months before hand, and it didn't stop the greb's etc hanging around.

Fascist.

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 25 2006, 10:36 AM
Fascist.
Yeah. I hear Hitler's first act was to ban skateboards in public.

14 year old kids who think it's cool to dress in nothing but black, and try to do tricks on **** skateboards and bikes in the middle of a busy town centre deserve all the abuse they get.

Better they do it in town instead of outside Tesco, thumping my trolley with their faces as they screw up a 'phat ollie' (yo, look at me being street!)

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 25 2006, 09:36 AM
Fascist.
I'm curious, how does not likling skateboarders make you a facist? Not liking democracy makes you a facist.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Jul 25 2006, 10:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Saint N Sinner
@Jul 25 2006, 10:36 AM
Fascist.
Yeah. I hear Hitler's first act was to ban skateboards in public.

14 year old kids who think it's cool to dress in nothing but black, and try to do tricks on **** skateboards and bikes in the middle of a busy town centre deserve all the abuse they get.[/b]
It's true, in fact, in an untranslated paragraph from the German original Mein Kampf Hitler writes:

"Nachdem wir die anderen Minoritäten beendet haben, beschäftigen wir uns mit skateboarders. Sie sind nicht zum Arischen Rasse so schädlich wie die anderen, aber es verpisst mich, wenn sie außerhalb Tescos bummeln"

Which translates roughly as

After we have finished with the other minorities, we shall deal with skateboarders. They are not as harmful to the master race as the others, but it ****** me off when they loiter outside Tescos

Worrying times...

Well, it can also mean your a comunist/anarchist etc but you get my drift.

whats wrong with skateboarders... i mean seriously i would rather have them than those chavs(wiggers) hangin around...

Originally posted by Saint N Sinner@Jul 25 2006, 09:36 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

F00k off, that shop was going down months before hand, and it didn't stop the greb's etc hanging around.

Fascist. [/b][/quote]
So says the guy who thought Hitler was a left winger...

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 25 2006, 08:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Saint N Sinner
@Jul 25 2006, 09:36 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
<div class='quotemain'>I was so glad when they closed Spinadisc and Black Rose.

Fascist. [/b][/quote]
So says the guy who thought Hitler was a left winger... [/b][/quote]
Anyone who says otherwise is a communist...

Originally posted by DC13@Jul 26 2006, 05:01 AM
whats wrong with skateboarders... i mean seriously i would rather have them than those chavs(wiggers) hangin around...
thank you for putting what i have just bolded, i was never sure what a chav was (despite all the *cough* excelent *cough* explanations). refering to them as wiggers has now made me understand why people hate them so much.

theres this 14 year old white skinny-as-f*** guy who works at pak n save (supermarket) in the bakery and he always wears bandanas under oversized baseball caps and 50cent puffy jackets and i really hate him. so now when you mention chav, i will picture him.

i really should give you a +rep for that... but i wont

Emo_Elmo_by_Namelessblob.jpg

This is for people who are feeling confused

Neds/Chavs/Gadgies are annoying in that they hang around street corners, shouting and swearing well into the small hours, turning up to your parties uninvited starting fights (losing them I hasten to add) and generally being a bunch on no hopers who will amount to nothing and just scrounge off of the nanny state.

Emos are also irritating. They pretend to be depressed, as to get the attention. They claim to be dissolutioned with society and complain about things in society and the world that they probably no very little about. They come to your parties and sit in the corner, look miserable and be a bunch of tossers. But unlike the scum of society, chavs, this passes cause all it is is an attention seeking phase that they go through.

Nothing wrong with skateboarders as people, most of my friends do it. My only complaint is that they sometimes move benches around and stuff like that and so it they get in the way when your trying to get passed. Skating isn't a crime and is skillfull, but it'd be much better if they did it in the skateparks that have been built for them.

So says the guy who thought Hitler was a left winger...[/b]

That was all down to dodgy teachings...

Emos are also irritating. They pretend to be depressed, as to get the attention. They claim to be dissolutioned with society and complain about things in society and the world that they probably no very little about. They come to your parties and sit in the corner, look miserable and be a bunch of tossers. But unlike the scum of society, chavs, this passes cause all it is is an attention seeking phase that they go through.

Nothing wrong with skateboarders as people, most of my friends do it. My only complaint is that they sometimes move benches around and stuff like that and so it they get in the way when your trying to get passed. Skating isn't a crime and is skillfull, but it'd be much better if they did it in the skateparks that have been built for them.[/b]

Well I'm not a huge fan of emo's myself, well the depressing type anyway I just ignore them as they bring me down. But we dont cause anyone any problems so why are you being all biast against us because you don't like what we wear?!?

Latest posts