• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Movie are you currently watching/Just seen?

R

Ripper

A spin-off of the Music Thread.. thought it would be nice to see what peoples opinions are on recent movies, as well as older ones worth checking out.

---

Office Space. Seen it about 25 times, but it never get's old or lame... especially Milton (I think that's his name) and his stapler.

Have any of you guys seen Stormbreaker?Just wondering what you guys thought of it, isit worth seeing??.

Just finished watching Sin City with Mono Turd and Andrew Horton. First time they'd seen it.

Great movie, alhtough you have to be able to watch the kind of style that its filmed in and I definitely can.

Clive Owen's deliberately hammy performance is hysterical!

i have seen superman, pirates 2 and final destination 3 in the last 2 weeks

enjoyed all, though final destination did let the franchise down alot

I watched the Green Mile on filmfour on Saturday night, very good movie, just very long, specially when filmfour's halfhour ads comes into the ix

Watched When A Stranger Calls (2006 remake) and it wasn't bad at all... also I hear Will Ferrell's new one Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is quite good too :)

watched lord of war and serenity last night on dvd.

lord of war is awesome. great writing and very nic camera work.

serenity was a bit meh imo. it just lacked something and the computer generated stuff didn't seem to fit in sometimes like it was put in for the sake of it.

serenity was awesome, it was made for the fans of firefly, if you havnt seen that or didnt get that when you watched it then the movie wasnt for you.

it was a great concept that didnt make it off the ground. was good, they had funny actors and was unfortunate not to last more than 3/4 of a seson

Originally posted by woosaah@Aug 14 2006, 11:13 PM
serenity was awesome, it was made for the fans of firefly, if you havnt seen that or didnt get that when you watched it then the movie wasnt for you.

it was a great concept that didnt make it off the ground. was good, they had funny actors and was unfortunate not to last more than 3/4 of a seson
I had seen some eps of firefly before watching it so kinda knew what was going on. it still seemed a bit lacking in places but it wasn't terribly poor just not great.

March of the Penguins!!!!! :bravo:

Well not really a movie, but a DVD release none the less

Top piece of filming, top naration from Freeman, and a great insight into a small selfless animal in the harshest environment on the planet, and their will to survive and progress for their species.

NOW STOP READING AND GO GET IT :cheers:

Originally posted by dobrien7@Aug 14 2006, 07:31 PM
also I hear Will Ferrell's new one Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is quite good too :)
Can confirm is a good laugh if you're keeping an eye out for a good comedy (must be a Will Ferrell fan I'd say though)

2003 World Cup Final.

Who need's Hollywood, bet story ever told in that match there.

Latest posts