• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

JINGLE BELLS, LEINSTER SMELLS, ULSTERS GOIN' ALL THE WAY... Its The Pro12 R11

Edinburgh and Glasgow teams for the 1872 Cup (named after the year Edinburgh (as Edinburgh District) and Glasgow (as Glasgow District) 1st played each other)

imageproxy.jpgimageproxy (1).jpg

Packs are pretty even, my composite side would have our front row and Leavy, don't know about Moloney v Kleyn as I haven't seen Kleyn. Out of our backs I'd only have Isa and Henshaw though.

Kleyn is miles ahead. Sorry but our locks and backrow are much better units being fair.

Kleyn is miles ahead. Sorry but our locks and backrow are much better units being fair.

I doubt anyone who isn't a tier 1 international is 'miles ahead' of Ross Moloney... Much better is a stretch, that's an in form backrow we have, Leavy would be a starter in any other province for example, we'll be able to front up in the pack.

I doubt anyone who isn't a tier 1 international is 'miles ahead' of Ross Moloney... Much better is a stretch, that's an in form backrow we have, Leavy would be a starter in any other province for example, we'll be able to front up in the pack.

Oh if you've watched Munster you'd know. Kleyn is a pure brute and enforcer style. Massive part of our defensive game.
As for back 5.
I'd say our locks are a good bit better.
There is a decent distance between POM and Ruddock.
7. TOD is better albeit a tighter call.
CJ is being mooted for Lions and is neck and neck with Heaslip in many peoples minds. Conan will be a superb player as will Leavy but they're not there yet.
Like been honest I don't think Leavy would be a starter for Munster. I've watched him and he is good but still developing. Also it's hard to say that's an in form backrow. They haven't played as unit in how long

Remember Ulster sent the kids to Thomond a few years back and beat us. Gotta stay wary.
Not expecting a blowout here at all the Leinster kids have confidence. We should win though and not by fingernails.

Remember Ulster sent the kids to Thomond a few years back and beat us. Gotta stay wary.
Not expecting a blowout here at all the Leinster kids have confidence. We should win though and not by fingernails.

No way thats still a decent Leinster side. Highlights their depth

Oh if you've watched Munster you'd know. Kleyn is a pure brute and enforcer style. Massive part of our defensive game.
As for back 5.
I'd say our locks are a good bit better.
There is a decent distance between POM and Ruddock.
7. TOD is better albeit a tighter call.
CJ is being mooted for Lions and is neck and neck with Heaslip in many peoples minds. Conan will be a superb player as will Leavy but they're not there yet.
Like been honest I don't think Leavy would be a starter for Munster. I've watched him and he is good but still developing. Also it's hard to say that's an in form backrow. They haven't played as unit in how long

Don't take offence to this because I'd say the same of my self if it were the other way around but you are absolutely the last person I'd trust in comparing a Munster player to a Leinster one! :D

My composite team for the lulz would be;

1. Healy
2. Tracy
3. Furlong
4. Kleyn - purely based on me thinking Holland is better than Moloney
5. Ryan
6. PO'M
7. Leavy
8. Stander (hope himself and Conan get running at each other, hugely physical guys)
9. Murray
10. Bleyendaal
11. Daly
12. Henshaw
13. Taute
14. Isa
15. Zeesus

Bench - call it a draw passengers and internationals in both ranks.

8-7 with Munster being quite a bit better at 15, 10, 9, 8, 6 and 5 with Leinster only being obviously better at 14, 12, 1 and 3 and even here Munster have a good 14 and 12. Our kids could win it but definitely aren't favourites basically a European level game for guys like Daly and O'Loughlin who are good enough to play this level just not at Leinster right now.

Don't take offence to this because I'd say the same of my self if it were the other way around but you are absolutely the last person I'd trust in comparing a Munster player to a Leinster one! :D

My composite team for the lulz would be;

1. Healy
2. Tracy
3. Furlong
4. Kleyn - purely based on me thinking Holland is better than Moloney
5. Ryan
6. PO'M
7. Leavy
8. Stander (hope himself and Conan get running at each other, hugely physical guys)
9. Murray
10. Bleyendaal
11. Daly
12. Henshaw
13. Taute
14. Isa
15. Zeesus

Bench - call it a draw passengers and internationals in both ranks.

8-7 with Munster being quite a bit better at 15, 10, 9, 8, 6 and 5 with Leinster only being obviously better at 14, 12, 1 and 3 and even here Munster have a good 14 and 12. Our kids could win it but definitely aren't favourites basically a European level game for guys like Daly and O'Loughlin who are good enough to play this level just not at Leinster right now.

Being fair.
The 7 is debatable. I may be bias in preferring TOD.
I'd go for Sweets over Daly. After that I'd agree.

Just to say quick. Classy touch by Leinster here in their warm up gear. It's greatly appreciated

Did I just see Ross Byrne drive CJ Stander or did my eyes deceive me? Serious defence especially from the props.

- - - Updated - - -

Red jerseys with 8 on the back Tigs.

- - - Updated - - -

No holding on my dick.

Munster not really in the game yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Game-on!

Byrne has gotten so bad throughout the game, JGB not good enough to calm him down. Nagle should never get another minute in blue after this pathetic cameo. Conan, Henshaw and Isa have been class to be fair.

Well done Munster, better on the day, ****** off big time at Owens letting you get that bp, that last try never should have stood.

Ross Byrne was your brst player unfortunately (on that - Stander motm? He was one of your only guys to be outplayed by his blue counterpart! Zebo or Bleyendaal for me.) he gave you so much attacking ball from bad kicks and Reid was a huge improvement with ball in hand, I think his Leinster days are numbered if improvement doesn't come fast.

It's very annoying that we won't be top of the league for a while but I don't see anything to suggest Leinster won't be champs at the end of the season being totally honest.

Latest posts