• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

JINGLE BELLS, LEINSTER SMELLS, ULSTERS GOIN' ALL THE WAY... Its The Pro12 R11

Messy game I thought. Munster used their pack to good effect and that was the winning of the game. Bleyendaal was probably motm. He has been playing like that in nearly every game recently apart from the choke last week.

Its bizarre how Stander picks up so many motm awards. Who the **** are picking these awards? He gets it every week regardless of whether he is *****e or brilliant. I'd have given it to Bleyendaal or Kleyn. Half the Munster team looked like they need a break after the long run of games.

Leinster looked like the classier side with ball in hand but couldn't get enough ball.

Munster were simply miles better on the day and fully worth their win. Had it finished 29-10, the scoreline would have more accurately demonstrated Munster's dominance.

For Leinster, Jack Conan was immense. Noel Reid off the bench and Dan Leavy put in decent shifts too.

Well good to get 5 pointer. Our pack were nervous starting but got in to it.
Alpha I'd agree CJ wasn't MOTM. But disagree on him being outplayed. In ground it was clear that Leinster backrow was poor as unit. Conan was excellent I agree and Moloney I thought was superb for ye and Healy was 4th best LHP.

Still it wasn't Leinsters best so we are realistic.

Just seen Stander stats. In fairness they are big numbers but .for me 1 of Cronin Ryan or Kleyn

On Owens he let Healy away with 4 blatant offences and plenty of laye hits so we even although I've no doubt last try tipped ground from infield angle

Last edited:
A match doesn't change depending on where you watch it and Conan wasn't poor, he was better than CJ today both with ball in hand and at the breakdown. It doesn't make him a better player, CJ was just a wee bit off when he wasn't needed.

The last try was the maul off the penalty muff, there shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place because the ball was a mile out when Henshaw nicked it.

- - - Updated - - -

A match doesn't change depending on where you watch it and Conan wasn't poor, he was better than CJ today both with ball in hand and at the breakdown. It doesn't make him a better player, CJ was just a wee bit off when he wasn't needed.

The last try was the maul off the penalty muff, there shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place because the ball was a mile out when Henshaw nicked it.

- - - Updated - - -

No but from different view points it does. Some say you miss more on tv others say you miss more there.
I don't disagree on Conan jusy from POV in stadium that may have been missed on tv Stander made alot of carries and tackles. Also did alot in tight as his stats suggest. As I said didn't think he was MOTM and he was responsible for Leinster try.

Sorry got CJ and TOD trys mixed. But I can't argue as I not sure what pen was for but as I said it is equalled by Healys indiscipline all day.

I must say Henshaw (and I've seen him in flesh alot) has really bulked up.

A sorry loss for Zebre to Treviso in the week there are fresh rumours of Zebre being replaced by a side in Rome. The mighty Tomasso Allan scoring a try as well as kicking it okay.

Biggest single match crowd in Wales since 2008 apparently, just over 19,000 for Ospreys vs Scsrlets. Disappointing 21k for Edinburgh vs Glasgow; but weather was very ropey.

Latest posts