• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Movie are you currently watching/Just seen?

Trainspotting.

Very, very good film, although there are some really disturbing scenes.

Should also be used as propaganda against drugs, because I know if I had any desire to do heroin before watching this film, I certainly wouldn't have afterwards.

Just saw the first two episodes of Season 2 Prison Break (so approx the length of a movie and just as good) and thoroughly enjoyed them.

Don't worry, no spoilers from me :)

I went to the local VUE in Lancashire not long ago to see Cars.

That was cool, it was obviousley for kids but it was quite emotional yet funny.

I love Disney. RaWR!

I went to the local VUE in Lancashire not long ago to see Cars.

That was cool, it was obviousley for kids but it was quite emotional yet funny.

I love Disney. RaWR!
[/b]
Lol true! I saw Hoodwinked a while back, enjoyed that :)

Saw Snakes on a Plane last weekend too, is worth seeing :D

Saw the Wind that Shakes the Barley, powerful film, tough going when they strted pulling off his fingernails though, certainly gets the nationalism flowing.

Watching Old School at the moment, MY BOY BLUE

going to see snakes on a plane with my gf this weekend :) its for my birthday i get to choose. normally we go to soppy girly girl movies. but this time i get to see an action movie, and i want to scare her :)

she will definatly have nightmares, but oh well :) she will just have to wake me up then eh

Just watched Flightplan, thought it lacked real pace that is required in a thriller dragged, never knew someone could spend so much time looking for her child on the plane, but obviously you can... good twist in the end, but should of really been thought out...

Now watching The Libertine... Johnny Depp, Johnny Vegas, and John Malokovich, about the life of the Earl of Rochester.....

I hated Flightplan.

Watched Shawshank Redemption at school... this is the 3rd year in a row i've studied it for English, but each time it never ceases to amaze me how great it really is.

Lately i've watched Fearless (Jet Li), Terminator 2 Ultimate edition _b, Shawshank Redemption, The Descent and United 93

I liked Fearless, but all those films were good IMO.

Lately i've watched Fearless (Jet Li), Terminator 2 Ultimate edition _b, Shawshank Redemption, The Descent and United 93

[/b]

Ooooh The Descent, after seeing that and Wolf Creek in the same week, will never go Caving or in the Outback of Oz :p

right didnt get to see snakes on a plane :( saw lady in the water instead. was quite good. shamalan(sp) had a bigger part than usual in one of his movies

very good in my opinion, scared the crap out of my friend who i went with :) good watch

Watched Alexander last night. Was incredibly random when this Scottish guy comes out of nowhere telling Alexander that the men are "tayarrred".

The whole movie sucked my hot mustard sauce cannon!

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Ooooh The Descent, after seeing that and Wolf Creek in the same week, will never go Caving or in the Outback of Oz :p
[/b][/quote]

Yep, i have wolf creek also - pretty good :)

Originally posted by CA Iversen
Watched Alexander last night. Was incredibly random when this Scottish guy comes out of nowhere telling Alexander that the men are "tayarrred".

The whole movie sucked my hot mustard sauce cannon!

yep pretty much summed the movie up for me

Watched Hitched last night on Sky Movies...god knows why though seen as I hate that movie anyway...

Anyone else seen it? The real comedy is that its classed as one..

saw nacho libre in the weekend

wasnt that bad, watchable. the nun was hot!!! the comedy was a bit dry though, a few laugh spots but you see most on the adds

I havn't seen nacho libre yet, but Jack Black recent films have been crap. I even seen the trailer to Tenacious D film comming out called, 'Tenacios D in the Pick of Destiny' which looks cack & unfunny.

Latest posts