• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Movie are you currently watching/Just seen?

CHOPPER
CHOPPER
CHOPPER

everytime i watch this movie, i am in tears with laughter

Seriously the best acting performance by any aussie in any film
Seriously gotto be pushing the greatest aussie film of all time

CHOPPER
CHOPPER
CHOPPER

[/b]
"Oi watch it mate, if you keep doing that *stabbing him in the stomach* you're going to kill me"

How about Ned that was pretty funny...

CHOPPER
CHOPPER
CHOPPER

[/b]

The Castle > Chopper.

But Chopper is an awesome movie, got it on videotape somewhere.

Swinger's...classic. If you want to see the character that Vince Vaughn keeps playing then you must see this movie. That is not a criticism, though, I love that character, and I love Vince Vaughn...hilarious.

Also, I saw Last Kiss. Good film, really deep...not a romantic comedy as is advertised...but good.

Well i went and saw Talladega Nights its the new Will Ferrell movie where he becomes a NASCAR Driver it would be the funniest movie i have seen in a long time. :lol2tn:

i saw click, and was hugely impressed with it

also recently saw the sentinel, and to say poor keifer is being type casted is an understatement

also crank - amazing film starring jason statham, the film is hugely original, and the pace is fanastic.

Watched Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels on DVD... for the zillionth time.

Still reckon it's better than Snatch.

I saw "The Wilderness" the other day at the missus's.

Not a bad film, its mostly about these so called bad boy convicts that get punished for things I am not going into because I might ruin the film but...

..They are forced to survive on this island, but its got more on than expected...

Recommended

saw nacho libre on monday night with dobrien.

its a good movie but only for people who are fans of Jack Blacks work

The only movie I have seen with JB in is School Of Rock which I thought was awsome...but I must say..NL has not interested me whatsoever..

Is it me or is the movie industry going down hill? Because there always seems to be a cheaper and more pointless movie everyweek.

The Football Factory

Quality viewing indeed

I love this type of pommy humour

Silly Bullocks etc - seriously good stuff

underworld evolution ... not bad and the girl is wonderful... but i guess you've had this film in dvd for one year ...

The only movie I have seen with JB in is School Of Rock which I thought was awsome...but I must say..NL has not interested me whatsoever..
[/b]
Don't forget, he's in King Kong...

Saw the classic film "Sudden Impact" on TV the other night. I also saw a German film called 'Goodbye to Lenin' which wasn't bad.

B00005JOX3.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

American Dreamz
Great Parody...I didn't think it would be such a good film...it sadly really captures America with it's pants down.