• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What player do you hate/dislike the most and why?

Really? O Driscoll on the occasion I have talked to him seemed a really down to earth sort of guy and pretty likeable...

Tut tut ... such intolerance for so many players ...

There are two kinds of people I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. ... - Michael Caine from the movie Gold Member ;)

Brian O'Driscoll. Purely because he was ridiculously better than everyone else in the rugby games put together. Hes good, but hes not THAAT good. noones that good..

Brian O'Driscoll. Purely because he was ridiculously better than everyone else in the rugby games put together. Hes good, but hes not THAAT good. noones that good..

I assume you mean Jamie Noon? That's ridiculous. Noon is a bit part player at best.

Wilkinson, Burger, Botha and Tom James. And Cai Griffiths. Bloody Cai Griffiths.

Cai? Ever been on his Twitter? Legendary!
Tom James acts like a total prick; it seems he is constantly trying to destroy any possibility of playing for Wales.

I abhor Andy Haden for various reasons- The obvious one, this, and this.
Not a fan of Dan Biggar either. I don't rate him as a player, and every time he is in the press, he comes off like such an arse.

I assume you mean Jamie Noon? That's ridiculous. Noon is a bit part player at best.

I must say im a bit of a fan of noon. He seems physically uncapable of getting a photo taken of him without making a ridiculous face, and i think thats hilarious.

JamieNoon_1202537.jpg

6a00e39824cab2883301156fb77e59970c-pi

He has no head!
He's just got a face on the front of a very long neck (going off of that first picture anyway)

2- Andries Strauss, he is like an ageing plague preventing good talent from coming through the ranks.

1- Dan Parks, I don't think I will ever like/forgive him for his stupid little pony trick in the Scotland-Argentina game at the WC.
All he had to was pass the Ball to one of the many available forwards waiting near the Argie tryline, but no, he needs to put in a little chip kick was too deep and wide.
The tosser

There's not really any player I dislike unless maybe Wilkinson.
Most players that don't play that well get replaced so the coaches are doing a great job.

lol!! Can't call Wilkinson a player he hardly plays lol!!

MARIUS BOSMAN! if you dont know who he is then don't bother looking him up because he doesn't deserve to be remembered!
Hate loathe detest despise etc etc etc! (along with any other nasty sly sneaky dirty cheap-shot scumbags!)
completely the opposite I hate Campese! but then so does everyone.........even Campo has probably badmouthed himself at sometime, he's managed to slag off everybody and everything else in rugby!

Latest posts