• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What player do you hate/dislike the most and why?

hating francois hougaard at the moment. **** hair, **** boots, **** attitude.

Kurtley Beale, figure it out for yourself<_<

His moustache? His flair and dedication to the game?
11136.2.jpg

His moustache? His flair and dedication to the game?
11136.2.jpg

Because of this!!!

One moment he can't catch a bloody ball, next moment he kicks a 55m penalty kick.That is just wrong, so wrong!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
hating francois hougaard at the moment. **** hair, **** boots, **** attitude.
I'd never seen Hougaard play before the recent internationals, but I've been really impressed with him. I THINK HE'S GRRRAAAYTT!!!

He is a delight to watch compared to Januarie. When Du Preez moves to Japan after the 2011 World Cup Hougaard has to compete with Pienaar, Duvenhage and Kockott to fill his shoes

Heh, interesting Thread.

Dirty players **** me off a bit so Botha & Burger are top of the list. Burger in particular because he constantly tackles people around the head and neck and his fingers always end up where they shouldn't be. Also Matfield for that tackle on byron kelleher, have to admit apart from that fricken rediculious tackle that should have been a red card, I do respect Matfield as a player, they guy has made the lineout an artform.

NZ players I'm not fond of... Andy Elis & Cory Flynn.

I'm a big fan of Henry & Co always have been. But Andy Elis being selected always made my blood boil, my thery is that his selection was in part thanks to Dan Carter. He may have influenced the selection because of his combination with him at the crucaders.

Who to hate -

Jerry Flannery for being an average hooker for his entire career, and a thug. Cian Healy for being absolutely shite and getting rimjobs from commentators. John Hayes the same. Tomas O Leary for being ugly. Ronan O'Gara for being unable to tackle.

Anyone at all to have played 12 for Scotland in the past 10 years. They make Jamie Noon look artful. Kenny Logan for being possibly the slowest winger of all time.

Dylan Hartley, who should be serving another very long 2nd offence gouging ban after that Murrayfield incident, and also supposedly being amazing and not ever being amazing. Louis Deacon for never deserving his England caps. Jamie Noon.

Gavin Henson, obviously. Twat. Ryan Jones for being unbelievably overrated, although he does seem like a decent guy. James Hook for being a flashy, inconsistent ******. Mike Phillips for being cocky beyond his ability.

Bakkies Botha obviously. John Smit for being fat and keeping millions of more able SA hookers out the team. Mtawarira for having an amazing reputation for doing nothing at all. Pierre Spies likewise. Schalk Burger again, obviously. Butch James - another thug. Francois Steyn for being Derek Hougaard with good PR - does **** all besides 50m drop goals. Morne Steyn for not being all that.

Jimmy Cowan for being around every single All Black scuffle of recent times, and keeping a much better 9 in Weepu out of the team.

When he's doing well, I love him. But he's such a waste of talent most of the time, that he just shits me. His name - Rupeni Caucaunibuca.

All dirty players just **** me off, so I'll go with Botha and Burger up high. Can't say I really hate anyone, but as far as on the field goes, dirty players have no place in the rugby I watch.

Gavin Henson, obviously. Twat. Ryan Jones for being unbelievably overrated, although he does seem like a decent guy. James Hook for being a flashy, inconsistent ******. Mike Phillips for being cocky beyond his ability.

Hook- flashy, inconsistent? Maybe in 2007. The only inconsistency is his position changing from standoff, to fullback, to centre, because Warren Gatland has no clue.
Its very easy dislike Henson for his stupid tabloid activities, but I know guys who have met him and said he was a nice bloke. Maybe a bit dumb, but harmless.

I really hate ex-England and ex-Harlequins player Will Greenwood because he was a bad sportsman in his final season at the Quins. I think he's just one of those guys that in the media, pretends to be all nice, but under the skin, he's completely different.
I was a travelling fan and when he scored against us, he turned around, bent over and flicked the ball into the travelling fans and then rubbed it in with a posh-boy smirk.

I really hate ex-England and ex-Harlequins player Will Greenwood because he was a bad sportsman in his final season at the Quins. I think he's just one of those guys that in the media, pretends to be all nice, but under the skin, he's completely different.
I was a travelling fan and when he scored against us, he turned around, bent over and flicked the ball into the travelling fans and then rubbed it in with a posh-boy smirk.

will_greenwood.jpg

I wouldn't say I hate these players, but I feel that I have to mention all three.

01. David Attoub - do I really need to explain why?
02. David Skrela - backwards kicking overrated douchebag
03. Mathieu Bastareaud - his name just screams that he's a *******

Who to hate -

Jerry Flannery for being an average hooker for his entire career, and a thug. Cian Healy for being absolutely shite and getting rimjobs from commentators. John Hayes the same. Tomas O Leary for being ugly. Ronan O'Gara for being unable to tackle.

Anyone at all to have played 12 for Scotland in the past 10 years. They make Jamie Noon look artful. Kenny Logan for being possibly the slowest winger of all time.

Dylan Hartley, who should be serving another very long 2nd offence gouging ban after that Murrayfield incident, and also supposedly being amazing and not ever being amazing. Louis Deacon for never deserving his England caps. Jamie Noon.

Bakkies Botha obviously. John Smit for being fat and keeping millions of more able SA hookers out the team. Mtawarira for having an amazing reputation for doing nothing at all. Pierre Spies likewise. Schalk Burger again, obviously. Butch James - another thug. Francois Steyn for being Derek Hougaard with good PR - does **** all besides 50m drop goals. Morne Steyn for not being all that.

Jimmy Cowan for being around every single All Black scuffle of recent times, and keeping a much better 9 in Weepu out of the team.

alright boy calm down

Latest posts