• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Anyone able to tell me more about Gotham? Mad to see it but don't have channel 5

Anyone able to tell me more about Gotham? Mad to see it but don't have channel 5

It'll be on RTE soon. I've watched the first two episodes of it and I really like it. Love the way Gotham feels like a living breathing city.

It'll be on RTE soon. I've watched the first two episodes of it and I really like it. Love the way Gotham feels like a living breathing city.

Really did Rte get rights. The trailers for it seem excellent and it seems excellently scripted touching batman movies but staying away at same time. Is Comm Gordon main character?

Really did Rte get rights. The trailers for it seem excellent and it seems excellently scripted touching batman movies but staying away at same time. Is Comm Gordon main character?

According to wiki they did.

Yeah Gordon is the main character but he's only a newbie detective. Think Harvey Bullock will be the breakout character though.

According to wiki they did.

Yeah Gordon is the main character but he's only a newbie detective. Think Harvey Bullock will be the breakout character though.

Cool really looking forward to it. Had look at rte there but couldn't find the date they start showing it. Any idea it just says they are.

Cool really looking forward to it. Had look at rte there but couldn't find the date they start showing it. Any idea it just says they are.

been watching Gotham - it's excellent.

Also enjoyed "The Strain" crazy Vampire popcorn rubbish.... slow to start but ended up really good.

Right now, quite excited about Ray Donovan. It's a ridiculous tv show about a guy who's father is Jon Voight (absolutely owning the thing), the main character only has one facial expression, says only two different words in every episode and acts cool in every single occasion. And he is a good looking albanian type with blue eyes. And Jon Voight.

In the first episode, Voight gets out of jail, Donovan finds out he has a black step-brother and gets oral sex in a car with a pretty actress who's getting stalked. He brakes one guy's hand with a pool table and kills another one with one of those baseball sticks. And Jon Voight.

It's forty minutes of coolnes with no sense, no real narrative structure and kind of a plot that develops in between the coolnes and Jon Voight talking about black women's derrière and smoking weed and dancing with gay men in a club. And Jon Voight.

Right now, quite excited about Ray Donovan. It's a ridiculous tv show about a guy who's father is Jon Voight (absolutely owning the thing), the main character only has one facial expression, says only two different words in every episode and acts cool in every single occasion. And he is a good looking albanian type with blue eyes. And Jon Voight.

In the first episode, Voight gets out of jail, Donovan finds out he has a black step-brother and gets oral sex in a car with a pretty actress who's getting stalked. He brakes one guy's hand with a pool table and kills another one with one of those baseball sticks. And Jon Voight.

It's forty minutes of coolnes with no sense, no real narrative structure and kind of a plot that develops in between the coolnes and Jon Voight talking about black women's derrière and smoking weed and dancing with gay men in a club. And Jon Voight.

I can highly recommend Ray Donovan, it actually develops very well into the series and into season 2.

I have been very impressed with Chicago PD, hard hitting and continuing in the vein of having to like anti hero's like The Shield and SOA.

Also, for something different Sleepy Hollow or Defiance in the fantasy\Sci-fi genres both very entertaining.

I've been watching Arrow and Gotham.
Gotham is very good, better than Arrow for me...

I've been watching the most recent season of Hard Knocks (the American Football one, not the rugby show) and it's a seriously interesting show. I must really get around to Gotham actually. I heard it's a good detective show more than a spin off in the style of Batman.

Been rewatching Band of Brothers and The Pacific on my way into work. Great stuff, easily some of the best WW2 combat dramas ever made.

With Gotham, Arrow, the Flash, Agents of Shield and now Constantine on TV, all those Marvel shows coming to Netflix and DC and Marvel having movies planned until the 2020's it really is a great time to be a comicbook fan!

Been rewatching Band of Brothers and The Pacific on my way into work. Great stuff, easily some of the best WW2 combat dramas ever made.

I have them to watch, never ever got around to it before, but going to when i get some down time.

Band of Brothers is awesome, Pacific does not quite hit the same heights but both need to be watched

Yeah Band of Brothers is the best world war 2 film/series/documentary out there in my opinion Pacific isn't as good but still really worth a watch. It gets really dark and a bit surreal at the end but still good.

Latest posts