• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Latest Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D episode really got the 'OH! YEAH!' final line when mentioning the Avengers.
Love the way they've used the series to bridge the gap between the movies.

Also, is anyone else watching 'Daredevil'? Crazily violent, even by comic book adaptation standards. (first time that marvel have come up with a tv series to rival DC. DC make better TV, Marvel make better movies (normally))

Looking forward to the new Sci Fi 'space opera', Dark Matter. I'm buddies with one of the creators (Joseph Mallozzi of the Stargate franchise), and supposedly one of the characters (FIVE) is nicknamed after my username, das. Or so he says.

The air dates are as follows (so far):

AIRDATES…
June 12th: US & Canada
June 13th: Australia
June 13th: Germany
June 14th: Asia, Poland
June 15th: UK & Spain
June 16th: France, Netherlands & Belgium

Joe's blog is full of behind the scenes info and such, so if you want to know more about the show check it out. This link has the preview video in it:

https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2015/05/26/may-26-2015-akemi-dark-matter-and-friends/

I grew up on Star Trek, then Star Wars, then Stargate. Looking forward to another space-based sci fi tale!

das

just watching the last couple of episodes of agents of shield, it's upped it's game and agree about it bridging the films, but it's still not as good as Arrow or Flash (which i'm selectively re-watching with my little boy).

Finishing off Peaky Blinders.

Honestly one of the top BBC programmes I've seen in a while. Recommended thoroughly! Feels like 1919, Brummie Sopranos.

Having a strike back marathon as the new series starts Wednesday!!!!!!!!!

Great show.
Completely forgot this existed! Binge watched the lot at some point last year and really enjoyed it. First series was my favourite as it was the most "real" but loved the other, more "hollywood" ones too! Didn't realise the new series was out so soon, I heard that one of the main characters (the American guy - can't remember his name :p ) got injured on set so they had to postpone. Looking forward to it now though!
My fact of the day: The main character from the first series was supposed to be in all of them, but then got offered his role the Hobbit trilogy so had to drop out.
Episode 8 of GOT. :eek:
Yes! One of my favourite episodes of the whole show so far, easily the best of the series.
Considering how little of it was actually from the books it was absolutely fantastic.

Finishing off Peaky Blinders.

Honestly one of the top BBC programmes I've seen in a while. Recommended thoroughly! Feels like 1919, Brummie Sopranos.
Yes! Really really love that show.

I'm hooked on Eastbound and Down at the moment.
2.5 series through and I'm really really loving it, very funny show with a lot of familiar faces in it due to it being made by Will Ferrell's company and co-written by the Anchorman writer.

Last edited:
The Rocks new show Ballers is it?? Looks like it'll be good from trailers. It's like a TV version of Jerry Maguire

just watching the last couple of episodes of agents of shield, it's upped it's game and agree about it bridging the films, but it's still not as good as Arrow or Flash (which i'm selectively re-watching with my little boy).

I gave up on AoS after the first season, it just was too confusing for me, and not very exciting. However, I LOVED Agent Carter! That show was excellent from start to finish...really good!

June 12th is the premiere of Dark Matter! Can't wait! This link has the premiere dates and times for other countries:

https://josephmallozzi.wordpress.co...-premiere-dates-win-a-model-of-our-hero-ship/

das

First episode of 'Humans' showed on C4 last night. Definitely has potential (if it lives up to the advertising then it'll be amazing)

First episode of 'Humans' showed on C4 last night. Definitely has potential (if it lives up to the advertising then it'll be amazing)
I agree, but you clearly notice it's a remake. So far I'm not sure if it really was necessary after the great original version.

I agree, but you clearly notice it's a remake. So far I'm not sure if it really was necessary after the great original version.

I've heard it's a remake of a Scandinavian(?) series, but not seen that, so enjoying this one.

I've heard it's a remake of a Scandinavian(?) series, but not seen that, so enjoying this one.
Yes, a Swedish series called "Real Humans" in English. I liked the two series/season they've done so far, but unfortunately, it's unlikely it'll be continued. So far, Humans definitely seems to be one of the better remakes.

Re-watching Spartacus blood and sand just watched the episode where manly tears are shed every time.

Everyone who has watched it will know which episode I'm talking about.

Been watching series on of The Fall as I missed it first time.

Also series one of Turn on Amazon.

Latest posts