• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

New series of 'The Returned' showing soon on CH4.

Fantastic series, all in French with subtitles, but you don't notice it after a while as the series is so good.

looking forward for Twin Peaks revival. Production has started already :)

Started Ray Donovan and finished all 3 seasons. Incredible series. One of my favourites ever.

Looking forward to Star Wars Rebels Season 2.

Just finished watching Homeland season 4 on Netflix and....wow.
I put off watching it for a while because I just presumed it'd be rubbish after what happened in season 3 (don't want to spoil it), but when I saw it come up on netflix thought I'd give it a chance.
****ing loved it!
Just sourcing the episodes of Season 5 that have aired, now.

What a series.

looking forward for Twin Peaks revival. Production has started already :)
rvKFwxD.gif

3 eps from the end of S2 myself. Really looking forward to the revival.

Please tell me I'm not the only person on here that still watches Walking Dead.

I've been hit in the feels. :(

Well I started watching the first 5 seasons about 2 months ago when our local broadcaster announced that we would be getting the Fox HD and AMC channels on our package. They said that they would start showing season 6 of the Walking Dead in October, and since I've read so many great reviews, I decided to watch it, and man am I glad!

watched the second episode last night! Hectic!!

I started watching Dark Matter, sci-fi series set in space on a space ship. That's how i love my sci-fi stuff.

Really good.

ive watched most tv series, well all the ones on netflix and amazon anyway, ive gotta say spartacus is the best one i think, outside of the obvious Breaking Bad and game of thrones.

but loads of realy good ones like "its always sunny in Philadelphia" which is really easy to watch, also only just started to watch "that 70s show" with ashton kutcher quite funny

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me I'm not the only person on here that still watches Walking Dead.

I've been hit in the feels. :(

tbh i wasnt a fan i watched all the series upto the end of the prison period and just thought it was ok as a time filler, but then i started watching new series and found it really boring so gave up completely

i cant be bothered to sift through 19 pages of posts to find out, but are there any fans of the Arrow/Flash TV universe here?

Walking Dead spoilers

Beth Greene is an idiot. Okay, not much of a spoiler since it's been clear from the start.

That episode where Daryl and Beth are in the woods together. I gave up on The Walking Dead after that episode, and just getting back into it now. :p

That episode where Daryl and Beth are in the woods together. I gave up on The Walking Dead after that episode, and just getting back into it now. :p

Well Season 6 started off with a bang in the first 2 episoded, but episode 3 was a bit of downer...

Latest posts