• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Do people genuinely like Darren's brown stuff?

Hate his stuff but friends my age seem to really like him.

Might be me being cynical but it is all set up IMO.

I liked Brown when he did magic tricks on TV back in the day, ever since he moved into "mind control" or whatever he's peddling these days I've not been interested.

Gotham rise of the villains. Pretty damn awesome.
Loving Deutschland 83 as well.
Waiting for the new Daredevil season, they're probably running out of stuntmen for that though.

Gotham rise of the villains. Pretty damn awesome.
Loving Deutschland 83 as well.
Waiting for the new Daredevil season, they're probably running out of stuntmen for that though.

Couldn't get really into Gotham.

Only watched first few episodes.

Is it an improvement?

Couldn't get really into Gotham.

Only watched first few episodes.

Is it an improvement?

It's one of the best series I've seen over the last 5 years. Highly recommended.
(especially if you're a fan of DC comics, as you keep shouting at the screen 'don't trust him!!!')

Rather like Arrow and Flash, which have some of the best 'guest' appearances and name dropping of any series I've seen. (again, for those who are DC fans)

Do not like Ross but with Caine and Stallone......he was close to a Norton show tonight!! I love Sly.....

It's one of the best series I've seen over the last 5 years. Highly recommended.
(especially if you're a fan of DC comics, as you keep shouting at the screen 'don't trust him!!!')

Rather like Arrow and Flash, which have some of the best 'guest' appearances and name dropping of any series I've seen. (again, for those who are DC fans)

I agree.

Although I do like the Flash and Arrow too. But Gotham is by far the best comic book based series now on tv.

If I would have to rank the Comic-book series on tv now it would look like this:

1. Gotham
2. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
3. Daredevil
4. Marvel's Agent Carter
5. Arrow
6. Flash
7. Supergirl

SHEILD ahead of Daredevil?

Has it finally picked up again? Found it had gotten boring at one point. (Can't remember when though)

SHEILD ahead of Daredevil?

Has it finally picked up again? Found it had gotten boring at one point. (Can't remember when though)

AOS was terrible for the first half of season 1 but really picked up when the events of the Winter Soldier came into play, being going from strength to strength since. Still I think Daredevil is the best of the superhero shows out there and depending on my mood or the current arc the others can be anywhere on that list.

Jessica Jones is by far the best I've seen.

Admittedly not watched Daredevil or Flash.

Agents of SHIELD was great for that second half of series 1 bit I don't think season 2 was that brilliant.

Gave up on Arrow sometime during season season 2 realised I didn't really like the characters that much (except Dig).

Saw a little bit of Supergirl and it reminded me of Small villa at its very worse.

Gotham not seen any of season 2 yet.

I'm a big nerd but try not to too carried away sometimes.

Jessica Jones is by far the best I've seen.

Admittedly not watched Daredevil or Flash.

Agents of SHIELD was great for that second half of series 1 bit I don't think season 2 was that brilliant.

Gave up on Arrow sometime during season season 2 realised I didn't really like the characters that much (except Dig).

Saw a little bit of Supergirl and it reminded me of Small villa at its very worse.

Gotham not seen any of season 2 yet.

I'm a big nerd but try not to too carried away sometimes.

Yeh I didn't like Arrow for that reason although would add Emily Bett Rickards is so hot. Up there with Erin Richards in Gotham.

First season I really enjoyed and liked Crixus as deathstroke but I didn't like how quickly everyone join him in terms of superhero team.

Just finished Rick and Morty and I bloody loved it!
Knew I would, but never got around to watching it before.

March 31st cant come quickly enough

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts