• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Reserving judgement the previous 8 episodes of this season were pretty poor. Hope that whiny kid gets eaten or someone shoots him.

Really? Some of those episodes were pretty damn good IMHO. But I agree with you about that whiny kid. I hope Carl tosses him into a group of zombies and let them tear him apart.

Really? Some of those episodes were pretty damn good IMHO. But I agree with you about that whiny kid. I hope Carl tosses him into a group of zombies and let them tear him apart.

Perhaps its me being picky but I dont get the whole Alexander thing, in the middle of a Zombie/end of the world type thing you have a group of people who have managed to survive and they are so completely useless, fat sensitive types, mardy teenagers, whiny kids, stupid naive political types all living in a nice community playing computer games and tending flower beds. Seriously they would'nt last 2 weeks in the big brother house nevermind several years in a zombie apocalypse.

TWD usually goes in a rut each season where every slows down and you sometimes see flashbacks stories and not very exciting flashbacks either.

It then picks up again usually.

As a fan of the Graphic Novels I really hope this is the season that well and truly kicks arse.

Just finished season three of "sons of anarchy".
It's getting worse, but I still find it pretty entertaining.

It was on last night! His mum and brother got eaten too
Yes and the amount of people watching television as it is aired is rapidly diminishing.

I think Game of Thrones is the only one I semi-bother with and even then I watch it 30mins after it starts to skip ads. Having read the books it's less spoilers (although not true from this season) I'm avoiding and more knowing a anticipated event occurs.

Watching boardwalk empire on sky box sets and its very impressive

Yep great show.

Me watched a few: Man in the High Castle, Mozart in the Jungle, Narcos, all of which I can recommend, especially Narcos.
Now watching Better Call Saul season 2.

Just a quickie, how do you get the remote or are you all single? Apart from F1 and rugby, on threat of canceling bt subs, all I get is the glums, constipation street and of course Saturdays howling session followed by Sundays restarted glums in India. I read or troll the good folk on the net, or even, send a few emithers. Oh and not forgetting the those bl**dy geordie anal retentive s.

Last edited:

Latest posts