• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
So we have What Book, What Film and What Music, so why not What TV show...

I am currently watching:

The Following
Vegas
Arrow
Grimm

Looking forward to:

Dr Who
Touch (Season 2)
Revolution

The usual comedies: Big Bang Theory, Community, The Office, Modern Family

Just started with Bates Motel too, which looks like it could be very good.

Archer is the nuts. Best animated TV show of the last few years.

Looking forward to the return of the Newsroom. Intrigued by Revolution but not holding my hopes too high

Ehm

GAME OF THRONES.

I'm currently watching Arrow, How I met you Mother, Modern Family and Bones.

Also looking forward to Revolution.

I'm watching Frasier lately. Its a great comedy, a class above todays shows.

Looking forward to:

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy.

Genuinely the three best TV series to have ever been. Absolutely superb, can't wait :D

Getting to the end of Fringe and I don't want it to end. Certainly my favourite TV show ever.

I normally try to ignore most TV shows and watch them a few years later where I can watch one a day instead of one a week with huge gaps between seasons. I'v basically watched an episode of Fringe every day since the first one, and now only have 6 or so episodes left.

Others shows that have been put on the back burner/waiting for new episodes:

- Dexter
- Supernatural (my second favourite show)
- Game Of Thrones
- Breaking Bad
- Walking Dead
- Misfits
- Big Bang Theory
- How I Met Your Mother (getting a little boring and irritating now though).

Just watched Utopia, only one series available, but it was great.

Series I have ready to watch:

- Lost (yes, I've never watched it)
- 24 (again, never watched it when it was first aired)
- Six Feet Under
- The X-Files (must have seen a lot of them back in the day, but plan on re-watching them all)
- Suits
- The Wire (only seen a few episodes thus far)

Game of thrones is it really, I don't watch a lot of TV that's not rugby, golf or Gaelic football. I'd occasionally watch blue bloods or criminal minds if my brother has them on.

Been watching loads of Breaking Bad recently (Just finished Series 3) and 24 series 4. Both I'd highly recommend Breaking bad in particular is very good.

In terms of what I'm looking forward to,

- Game of Thrones new series
- House of Cards on Netflix I'll hopefully get round to watching soon
- Also heard good reviews about suits so I may start watching that in the near future as well.

In true me-getting-into-series-years-late fashion I've just started watching Friday Night Lights. The film is one of my top 10 Sports films, so dunno why its taken me so long to start the TV show.

In true me-getting-into-series-years-late fashion I've just started watching Friday Night Lights. The film is one of my top 10 Sports films, so dunno why its taken me so long to start the TV show.

The book is absolutely brilliant as well.

I was about to say that I've just downloaded all of Friday Night Lights to watch - looking forward to it!

It's interesting how loved GoT is. I really enjoy the books, but the tv show is pretty meh for me - still watchable, but mainly because I want to see how they turn the book into a tv show, not because I think it's really good.

Have most of the people on here who watch the shown read the books?

Looking forward to GOT. Watching Breaking Bad, which is pretty good, and also The Walking Dead, which has 3rd class nativity play standard acting, dreadfully written and annoying characters whose painful deaths you anticipate, and a really slow plot. Despite this I really like it. It's a combonation of the setting and one badass redneck that make the show good.

I was about to say that I've just downloaded all of Friday Night Lights to watch - looking forward to it!

It's interesting how loved GoT is. I really enjoy the books, but the tv show is pretty meh for me - still watchable, but mainly because I want to see how they turn the book into a tv show, not because I think it's really good.

I've read them all. I think the show is really well done. ALL of the actors are perfectly acted, and it's all true to the books.

I'm just about to finish dreams and dust. I agree to a certain extent about watching it to see how they turn it into a show although I also enjoy watching it as its often a recap of little bits I'v forgotten over time.

Yeah read them all before watching the show. Prefer the books (my favorite series) but think the show is good in it's own right.

Latest posts