• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to the next season of Better Call Saul. I've come to like it even more than Breaking Bad. For those that don't know, BCS is a prequel to BB. :cool:

I hope they don't. Best leave BB as it was. It was WW's story anyway. Can't see much point of a Pinkman story in a 2-3 hour film. Best thing about BB was how it developed and then the roller coaster ride from the third season.

From what I heard on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert it's already in pre-production. Vince Gilligan wrote it and as you know he's the creator of both Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. And the Walter White character is supposed to be in the movie as well. Remember he was Pinkman's chemistry teacher. I think you'll be surprised when it comes out. :cool:

From what I heard on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert it's already in pre-production. Vince Gilligan wrote it and as you know he's the creator of both Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. And the Walter White character is supposed to be in the movie as well. Remember he was Pinkman's chemistry teacher. I think you'll be surprised when it comes out. :cool:
It was said WW will be in it as flashbacks and that it will be built around Pinkmans journey. His 2 mates from BB are cast in it supposedly.

Britbox - yeh or nah?
£5 a month for BBC and ITV streaming service (Potentially adding channel 4 + 5)

All these subs are going to start adding up, especially with Disney service coming out soon.

It was said WW will be in it as flashbacks and that it will be built around Pinkmans journey. His 2 mates from BB are cast in it supposedly.

Walter White flashbacks, but newly shot. Bryan Cranston talked about it a little bit on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. He couldn't go into detail because of contractual agreements. I've seen everything that Vince Gilligan has done and he's never let me down yet. So I'm confident that this Breaking Bad movie on Netflix will be a good one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in November, it was confirmed that AMC had commissioned a Breaking Bad movie that would serve as a sequel to the 2013 series finale. As suggested by the original report's vague log line about "the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom," the film will follow the misadventures of Aaron Paul's always-in-trouble Jesse Pinkman.

Now, according to a report from Revenge of the Fans, there are a heap of familiar faces joining Paul, and most of them should leave fans scratching their heads. At the top of the list is Bryan Cranston, who heads a cast list that includes Krysten Ritter (Jane), Jonathan Banks (Mike), Jesse Plemons (Todd), Charles Baker (Skinny Pete), Matt Jones (Badger), Robert Forster (Ed), Tess Harper (Mrs. Pinkman), and Kevin Rankin (Kenny).

Last edited:
Walter White flashbacks, but newly shot. Bryan Cranston talked about it a little bit on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. He couldn't go into detail because of contractual agreements. I've seen everything that Vince Gilligan has done and he's never let me down yet. So I'm confident that this Breaking Bad movie on Netflix will be a good one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in November, it was confirmed that AMC had commissioned a Breaking Bad movie that would serve as a sequel to the 2013 series finale. As suggested by the original report's vague log line about "the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom," the film will follow the misadventures of Aaron Paul's always-in-trouble Jesse Pinkman.

Now, according to a report from Revenge of the Fans, there are a heap of familiar faces joining Paul, and most of them should leave fans scratching their heads. At the top of the list is Bryan Cranston, who heads a cast list that includes Krysten Ritter (Jane), Jonathan Banks (Mike), Jesse Plemons (Todd), Charles Baker (Skinny Pete), Matt Jones (Badger), Robert Forster (Ed), Tess Harper (Mrs. Pinkman), and Kevin Rankin (Kenny).
Unless - and this is a big UNLESS - we never seen clearly that WW died. Maybe he is alive.

I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

I wasn't on board initially as I think it ended well, however knowing that VG is in charge makes me feel a bit better as Breaking Bad is his baby and I can't see him sullying it for a quick cash grab

Has anyone seen 'love death + robots' on netflix? That is some wuerd ****. I would want to see episode 1 carry on fir a season of its own though.

Has anyone seen 'love death + robots' on netflix? That is some wuerd ****. I would want to see episode 1 carry on fir a season of its own though.

Watched the first ep last night and... not feeling compelled to continue off of the back of it.

Me and the missus did start The OA season 2 though and (considering I couldn't really remember much about season 1 apart from the fact that I thought it was okay if unusual) it's pretty great. 3 eps deep and can't wait to get back from the beach today to carry on and hopefully finish the season tonight.

Watched the first ep last night and... not feeling compelled to continue off of the back of it.

Me and the missus did start The OA season 2 though and (considering I couldn't really remember much about season 1 apart from the fact that I thought it was okay if unusual) it's pretty great. 3 eps deep and can't wait to get back from the beach today to carry on and hopefully finish the season tonight.
LD+R Ep2 doesnt follow 1 they are all episodes in their own right with nothing to do with others. But i think there could be something there to make a season off of.

LD+R Ep2 doesnt follow 1 they are all episodes in their own right with nothing to do with others. But i think there could be something there to make a season off of.

Yeah I heard the episodes were 'one offs'... I'm a little bit more miffed about the length of each episode. If they were like 45-60 mins each I'd be far more inclined to watch but I (personally) don't find 10 minutes enough to tell anything worth telling.

Disney going all out on their streaming site.
Loki Series
Falcon + Winter Solider series
Hawkeye series.
Wanda Series
2 new Star wars shows.

All the disney films + Shows and Fox films + shows

Talk is uk release is early 2020.

Disney Plus £6.99
Netflix £7.99 (Don't need Ultra HD currently)
amazon Prime £34.99 a year (Thank you for the student discount loophole).
Full Sky Q package £45
BT sport £15 per month

Fuk me, Kind of hope Leicester get relegated then I can cancel BT sports at least. (Although I would miss MMA and Basketball).

Last edited:
I know it's often said but the creation of a load of different streaming services really destroys some of the main benefits and people will return to pirating everything.

I believe Netflix can be bundled with Sky Q here so probably have to look into that. It's even worse in the states with Hulu and DC Universe among others.

I know it's often said but the creation of a load of different streaming services really destroys some of the main benefits and people will return to pirating everything.

I believe Netflix can be bundled with Sky Q here so probably have to look into that. It's even worse in the states with Hulu and DC Universe among others.

Oh **** yeh it can here, need to activate it.
Thanks for the reminder.

it's sort of like if the music industry had gone with each music label creating their own exclusive streaming service.

Latest posts