• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Oh **** yeh it can here, need to activate it.
Thanks for the reminder.

it's sort of like if the music industry had gone with each music label creating their own exclusive streaming service.
You don't get 4K on Sky Q...

Just caught up with Line of Duty. It's been bloody brilliant so far.

Am i the only one who is not watching some series to watch the entire season in one go? (Billions, GoT, Line of duty).

Just finished the second season of cobra kai. I enjoyed it quite a lot. Rough around the edges here and there but a lot of fun.

Got Prime recently for my dad and started watching All or Nothing starting with the Cardinals, completely forgot about Lawrence Okoye. Looked him up and he got arrested recently. What a waste of insane potential. His athletic ability is off the charts even for the NFL. Also has a standing invitation to study law at Oxford so obviously has some intelligence as well.

Also Jack Ryan is pretty good.

Just started American Gods season 2... couldn't remember much of season 1 so wasn't that psyched about it... but really enjoying it.

Got Prime recently for my dad and started watching All or Nothing starting with the Cardinals, completely forgot about Lawrence Okoye. Looked him up and he got arrested recently. What a waste of insane potential. His athletic ability is off the charts even for the NFL. Also has a standing invitation to study law at Oxford so obviously has some intelligence as well.

Also Jack Ryan is pretty good.

And to think he had to pay for it.

Watched the first ep of Doom Patrol last night and quite enjoyed it. Looks to be a bit more weird than Umbrella Academy (which is fine) if a little less focused. Gonna plow on with it today.

The "His Dark Materials" trailer looks really promising,
I was a huge fan of the books but the movie was pretty poor.

The "His Dark Materials" trailer looks really promising,
I was a huge fan of the books but the movie was pretty poor.

Yeah heard the books were VERY good... what with the new Watchmen show, Dark Mats & the GOT spin off... as well as Westworld season 3, it looks like HBO have their ducks in a row post GOT.

Yeah heard the books were VERY good... what with the new Watchmen show, Dark Mats & the GOT spin off... as well as Westworld season 3, it looks like HBO have their ducks in a row post GOT.

Dark Materials is actually more of a BBC production.

Got around to watching Bodyguard this week. Slightly mixed but pretty good overall. Been a while since I've seen a good thriller.

Good omens is less than a week away now.
Hope to get started on the second season of Americans Gods today.
His Dark Materials trailer looked promising.
Wheel of time production beginning to ramp up.
I quit Game of Thrones around season 4, which sounds to have been the right decision.
Sounds like movement might be happening on bringing Pratchett's city watch to the screen.

It's a good time for adaptations of some of my favourite books.

Quite hyped about the The Wheel of Time adaptation that amazon is doing.

Yeah can't wait but have no real idea how they're going to do it. It's more immediately epic than GoT and will need some judicious editing. With their LOTR series as well I'm worried it might not get the budget it needs.

Omg if someone did a discworld series I'd die
http://thewertzone.blogspot.com/2018/10/bbc-america-greenlights-terry.html?m=1

Yeah can't wait but have no real idea how they're going to do it. It's more immediately epic than GoT and will need some judicious editing. With their LOTR series as well I'm worried it might not get the budget it needs.
I knew I was forgetting one!
I wouldn't worry about Amazon's budget for either, Bezos wants anhit, and he's happy to put $$$ into getting it. I more worry that the WoT showrunners have a rather sketchy CV. But then, there are so many big new launches with only so much talent to go around. They do, however, have Bryan Cogman overseeing both shows :)

Latest posts