• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is the best rugby player in the world vote!

Dumb topic. It's very subjective and noone will agree. That is why there are such huge arguments every year for just the best player in that given year.

yeah he was right at the very start.

Ed Fairhurst. Best player ever to grace the hallowed turf of a rugby field.

Sorry, what? Last time I recalled watching the Irish, it was.

10. O'gara 11. Earls 12. PADDY WALLACE 13. BOD 14. Bowe 15. Kearney

So, FAIL?

That is what I thought.

dunce.jpg

Yeah, because D'arcy is in the Irish starting XV isn't he?

Go back to playing your silly amateur rugby kiddos :)

what exactly is amatuer rugby? im sure at some stage you have played it maybe you play at a higher level i dont know but usually to play rugby to a good standard you need to be pretty intelligent..not something you have really displayed in your last few posts...so go back to trolling a forum instead of dissing a level of sport in which most peopl playing could probably end you ...

Sorry, what? Last time I recalled watching the Irish, it was.

10. O'gara 11. Earls 12. PADDY WALLACE 13. BOD 14. Bowe 15. Kearney

So, FAIL?

That is what I thought.

I would bet all the money I have that that has NEVER been the starting Irish back line in any match ever.

I would bet all the money I have that that has NEVER been the starting Irish back line in any match ever.
Closest i've found in my 3seconds looking on google is the Ireland/Australia match in the autumn, but that had Fitz at 11

I didn't really watch the Six Nations, so my bad. Yes that was the team in the end of year games, Earls swapped with Fitzgerald when Fitzgerald got injured or something like that.

By the way, didn't Skrela run straight through BoD and your ''king'' to score a try? Didn't Fourie score two tries against the Crusaders that were pure class? Don't be upset and bias, just because Fourie stole your Lions tour away from you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQR1jORn9M - Fouries tries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT4EHHZRNzg - Go to 4:00, your ''king'' has amazing defence doesn't he?

What, you guys like have gay pin-ups of him on your wall? Do you secretly wish he would spoon you every night or something? I mean, get a grip.

I think i can soundly speak for the rest of the forum when i say... yes

What, you guys like have gay pin-ups of him on your wall? Do you secretly wish he would spoon you every night or something? I mean, get a grip.

because thats exactly what they said. EXACTLY.

Gordon always wears nice jumpers and scarfs in wintertime..........................................

Latest posts