• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will Gatland call up to the Wales Squad now?

AzaMatt

Bench Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
INJURY CRISIS?

Cory Allen has definitly been ruled out of the tournement and we are already light in the centre department, whilst we also have injuries to Paul James, Samson Lee, Liam williams and Aaron Jarvis. It is not yet clear wether any of them will be ruled out

So my question to you lot is, would you call up another centre to replace Allen? if so, then who? i cannot think of another centre anywhere near international level that could come into the squad, people are calling for hooky but given gatland's reluctance to pick him in his best position i highly doubt he will bring him in to cover centre. North is apparently being eyed as a future centre so he may get a game there should s.williams or roberts not be fit to play. but then we have trouble covering the wing URGH

IF any of the forwards are ruled out. who would you call up? nicky smith/rob evans etc

finally Liam Williams, it would be a massive loss if he was ruled out of the competition after just 1 game, im hoping it is just a knock and he will be able to play for us again, although we dont have a viable replacement for him for the England game.

Latest posts