Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harlequins

• Saracens

• Total voters
G

getofmeland

So Come on whos gonna go for the Drop... over Halfway through the season its Drop Time Talk!!!

10 Points seperate Newcastle and Northampton and there are only 3 points between Worcester and Northampton, so its getting very close down there, with also Sale being in the mix down there as well now..

Could be a very interesting couple of months....

Whats the safe number of points as well. To Secure a place in the premiership, or isnt there a target in your book!!!

Seriously worried about Saints...There things are all about momentum and you just wonder whether that Bristol game has took the wind out of their sails.

Hope I am as wrong as wrong can be.

I think Worcester have turned the corner, and well a win today could see Saints at the foot of the table...

Would be nice to see Sale dragged into the battle tho...

From Champions to Relegation Fighters...

Er....why the hell are Sarries included in this poll?!

We're gonna be in the playoffs! Not Relegated!

Er....why the hell are Sarries included in this poll?!

We're gonna be in the playoffs! Not Relegated! [/b]

Because I decided any more points than 40 would be safe, but you never know!!!

We're going down. Simple as. [/b]

Always the Pesimist!!

We're going down. Simple as.
[/b]

A team with your quality could win any given week...if it turns round you'll be clear in no time. There is no cohesion and belief from the small snippets I've seen. If something forces the issue and it clicks you'll be okay.

Unless we get a result at Welford Road today against the Leicester reserves, we're f***ed. We won't beat Gloucester, Wasps, Irish or Bristol and a result us unlikely against Newcastle, Bath or Sale unless we can turn the form around.

We win today, we'll survive. We loose and Carlos Spencer will retire from rugby in ND1. Then we won't be allowed back up because it's a world cup year, so we'll be stuck down until 2009.

I think it would be such a shame to lose Northampton from the GP, and especially if they are replaced with a crap team like Leeds... I would rather see the Pirates come on up...

I think it would be such a shame to lose Northampton from the GP, and especially if they are replaced with a crap team like Leeds... I would rather see the Pirates come on up...
[/b]

Yeah, the south west deserves a team. Saints deserve to be in the Prem though.

Tell them to win some games Chris...suggest they score lots of trys.

seriously though...best of luck

People in Leeds Dont understand Union, there team is League Rejects, so why do they need to be in the Guinness Premiership :p

We are born and bred Rugby Players down here!!!

I would prefer to lose Worcester than Northampton tho and gain the Cornish Pirates, I would be happy to shut off the premiership then.... but that would just kill the league

Actually, I really hope the Warriors stay up. When I attended they had an excellent set of fans who had to put up with not only a poor team but really awful facilities outside of their excellent stadium at Sixways, having to tramp along some muddy track to get to the buses! Incredible!

Anyway, Worcester really did win my heart over so I wholeheartedly hope that the Warriors keep getting those bonus points! :D

Worcester.

Because we have better shirts than them.

And now to watch us get destroyed by Leicester's 2nd XV. To the pub!

People in Leeds Dont understand Union, there team is League Rejects, so why do they need to be in the Guinness Premiership :p

We are born and bred Rugby Players down here!!!

I would prefer to lose Worcester than Northampton tho and gain the Cornish Pirates, I would be happy to shut off the premiership then.... but that would just kill the league
[/b]

Broadly I agree but there are some proper old clubs up there...Leeds Tykes was an amalgamation of two of them. They have 'modern rugby' stamped all over them but who's that down to? The PRL types that's who.

Wharfedale is one of the best clubs you'll ever come across.

Tremendous result today for Saints. That could really, really hurt Worcester.

Latest posts