• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why do you hate Boers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rassie

So, here we go, the `love` for us!

You are full of ****, yes, i can speak your language! I`ve been here, a member, since the days of your begining. I am not a fraud, i am a truly rugby people!

I need you not to ban my posts! It is as simple as that!

Yes, i admitt, i am what you are reffering as a `japiie`, or as a `saffa`s`!. I M WHITE, former member af the AWB, and i blame you, poms, for the situation here!

I need a bloody ticket to the game !

First and foremost this is a rugby forum. I can't read Afrikaanns, but get the impression that recent threads have been about political stances which may offend some people.

It's your prerogative to hold these views, but not to air them on this particular forum.

We are looking to start debate, not out-and-out controversy. That's just the way it goes. There are certain issues this forum just isn't suited to.

Multi-language areas is also something we are looking into, but until they can be moderated at the same level as the rest of the forum, this just isn't feasible.

Multi-language areas is also something we are looking into, but until they can be moderated at the same level as the rest of the forum, this just isn't feasible. [/b]

This is where Free Translation comes in handy! :p

Oh no Rassie, not this again. You are under the misplaced impression that the staff on TRF are against you. You are incorrect. We just don't speak Afrikaans.

it's not that hard, just like english but throw in a few "oe" "ie" and "ja"

for instance: i loek toe loeg oen toe die roegbie foerum ja

lol rassie

the man shouldn't be banned just because he wants to speak some afrikaans with his fellow boers

besides his english ain't that good and we've had people post in other languages on the forum

as long as he doesn't talk a bunch of kak about us english-speakers which may not be too likely

Oh no Rassie, not this again. You are under the misplaced impression that the staff on TRF are against you. You are incorrect. We just don't speak Afrikaans. [/b]

Well, I can certainly speak Afrikaans perfectly well, it being my home language and all. And if you, Rassie, are referring to that De La Rey thread, well I would`ve also closed it had I been online over the weekend. Because the views you`re expressing constitutes those of a mighty total of less than 10% of all Afrikaners. FFS, just look at the results of the last elections, and you`ll see that you`re representing a standpoint that basically died together with teased hair, disco and power dressing in the 80`s.

Look, you`re free to hold those viewpoints, democracy and all that. But please don`t go forcing it down others` throats, and then act like you`re representing the majority of Afrikaners. Rather move to Orania mate.

the man shouldn't be banned just because he wants to speak some afrikaans with his fellow boers
[/b]

He hasn't been banned. No one has even mentioned banning. We're merely pointing out why some threads have been difficult to justify keeping open.

and you`ll see that you`re representing a standpoint that basically died together with teased hair, disco and power dressing [/b]
Disco and Power Dressing died? God dammit anyway. Nothing but bad news on this forum nowadays! :wah:

<div class='quotemain'> and you`ll see that you`re representing a standpoint that basically died together with teased hair, disco and power dressing [/b]
Disco and Power Dressing died? God dammit anyway. Nothing but bad news on this forum nowadays! :wah:

[/b][/quote] Yes it did. And for those who don`t believe it, here goes: "Death to disco! The BeeGees suck! No more tight white pants for men! Ever! Not even if your name is John Travolta! And Olivia Newton-John`s an ugly, old bird with sagging ***s!"

Bok Magic, you`re from Kaapstadt, aren`t you? That proves your liberal ideas

Rassie I would calm down if were you. You can ask and even help plan an afrikaans section. Calling us "full of ****" is neither the polite nor the correct way of getting your own way. Act less like PW Botha and more like Jan Smuts please.

Prestwick, i don`t know you! Anyway, if you like, do pls check my warn level! I`ve been on the mod list in warn level since September 2004!

Was i complaining? No way!

I like very much this forum and i hate to see that there are very few of those ppl i use to see. Perhaps, you may wonder why do they left instead of `giving` me warn percentages ! Why do you hate boers? It is easy! We fought you ! OK, we lost but that this not mean we are defenceless!

Not to waltz in when I'm not welcome, but I think you're taking it a bit too far, staff here does not judge on any political/cultural group, they try and stay neutral. You can hardly blame them if they closer topics that might be offensive to others.

Saying they hate Boers is just pulling things completely out of context so you can feel discriminated for what you wish to believe in, when it's a simple matter of keeping the peace here.

Edit - entire post was idiotic, childish, braindead, moronic etc etc.

Cut it out.

SaintsFan_Webby

he still thinks the Boer War is going on

i think we should have a foreign language category though with all the major "rugby" languages (afrikaans, french and spanish) and others represented with a section for each one

we get people here all the time for whom English isn't their first language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts