• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why do you hate Boers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with non-English boards, as I experienced on 3vo, is that you don't always know what the hell they're talking about, unless you auto translate. And that some people are childish enough to use auto translators to disrupt conversations by posting nonsense like 'Hola Me llamo something, y me gusto el queso'
Which isn't entirely correct.

You could have 'official' topics in languages at least one mod understands.

Now I don't know what Rassie posted, what a shame (usually when something gets deleted, it's in some way, worth reading)

Why don`t you do the dishes anyway ? Stop coming here and do your stuff!

I had an entire post typed up, decided not to add it, it would be childish of me, and very much beneath me.

Rassie, I suggest you adjust your ideas about what a woman should do to make her life useful. Just a suggestion, ignore it if you like.

I am not a fag if that is what you are wondering! I really don`t know why are you so much worried about! Rugby is not for you! Ok, i agree, i would like to take you yo a show (your choice) but not to a rugby game!

By the way, you are vlaams, are you not?

Do please try to shut up cos you know **** about SA! Huh, sorry, it is not the right way of speaking to a lady!

I did not mean your way of speaking to 'ladies ' I consider myself too young to be called a lady anyway, I just meant your general idea of what women should do with their lives. The reason I don't descend to using swear words myself is because I believe there are other ways to express yourself. Only when I get angry will I cuss.

I never implied you were a 'fag',and I never suggested I was interested in Rugby.
Nor did I ever pretended to know anything about South Africa, I have an interest in the country, and it's history, but except from what I read on Wiki, or the few things I heard that one time I saw Oom Pierre, I'm ignorant on the subject.

To answer your question, I live in Flanders, but there's no official Flemish Nationality. Belgium is going through a bit of a crisis at the moment so there might be in a few months time.

Finally, again, you're taking things out of context.

I personally enjoy a good discussion with valid arguments, but you're not providing them.

Whoa, Rassie, calm down mate. Firstly, I know many a lady who probably knows her rugby better than the both of us. That obviously excludes my wife who supports the Bulls, but oh well...

Basically, if anybody, be they male, female, black, white or even Osama Bin Laden wants to watch the beautiful game of rugby, well done to them, and they`re welcome to do so. And they`re certainly more than welcome to come on here and post.

Wow, that is the most liberal speech i`ve ever seen!

Do please excuse me `my senorita`, i wasn`t trying to offend you by al means!

Coming to the so called `valid arguments`, do you have any idea about the withe people genocide here? Has that come up to your mind? Oh, have you heard about Rhodesia and the fact that even poms are trying to get their citizens out ?

It is so fine there! You got Stella Artois, you got the UE HQ and so on! Oh, i like you speaking about rugby, you must be a freckeled young lady, raised in the pom spirit with that liberal ideas in your head!

Trust me, learn more and speak less!

Bok Magic, if you ask me, your wife is way to good for you! God bless her soul!

Are you saying some forms of genocide are worse than others?

Also, I don't know what 'poms' means, could you please explain the word? Thanks.

Prisoners of Mother England! or prisoners of her majesty! It is a common slang to describe the Union Jack`s `supporters`!

By the way, nobody likes them !

Hehe, at least, we are `gutural`!

Propaganda? Certainly! Good propaganda for a good cause! We make propaganda not in the pay of forces or men in the background; rather, we make propaganda for our own honest convictions. We advertise for our own ideal, and therefore we fight using all good means to make good propaganda to win the soul of our people.

Why do you hate boers? It is easy! We fought you ! OK, we lost but that this not mean we are defenceless! [/b]

It might have escaped your notice but we don't actually hate Boers. Unless of course you can call being a Bulls fan "hating boers"? Seriously, QKXV has the photos to prove it, I wore his sacred +5 Bulls cap of doom!

As I said before, it would have been better just to ask for a foreign language section of the board rather than be very rude and aggressive. I would advise you to tone it down just a tad.

Thread locked.

Rassie, you are really getting up my nose. You are crying about the world and his dog hating you when is it any wonder people have taken a dislike to you? You've been back 5 minutes and you're shouting the odds about a conspiracy against you and Boers as well as spoiling the Challenge Cup thread. The staff have to call it as they see it, and at the moment, they see you as a complaining sexist bigot. Cut it out.

If you have any doubts about TRF's stance on Boers, you ask any of my South African members or my South African mod and they will tell you exactly the same - it's the same as everyone else.

Now stop the whinging, complaining, moaning and unfounded criticism and sort yourself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts