• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why so little news on rugby 2012

Is the game still set for release around about July or are they releasing it closer to the world cup, first post :D

If questions are actually answered then there wouldn't be a lot of these threads would there?

Is the game still set for release around about July or are they releasing it closer to the world cup, first post :D

All we know is that the game is due sometime this year. More will come apparent when the publisher is announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there will be news in the coming months be patient stop with all rugby 2012 moan threads

Sorry Portugal is not in the rugby game as yous did not make the world Cup plus your already in Fifa 11

i checked Wikipedia about this game, now they have written in black and white that this game is due to be released in July. Everyone knows that wiki tells the truth. good news!!

i checked Wikipedia about this game, now they have written in black and white that this game is due to be released in July. Everyone knows that wiki tells the truth. good news!!

Mate seriously get real.

As I explained in the previous thread you started. Wikipedia is not reliable, good for something but not other things. The release date is Q3 which means late summer / early autumn. All the latest news, information etc comes straight to TRF first.

Latest news is always found in the FAQs on the forum.

Last edited:
Also never reference from wikipedia doing university essays :p :p Good for background info, but not reliable. All fun :D

Any chance of this getting released in the United States? That would be outstanding, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The PS3 version will be region free.

Last edited:
well we all now know why there has been so little news on rugby 2012.... Technically that game doesn't exist :p
Hope that only international teams will mean that the gameplay and player likenesses will be second to none :D

well we all now know why there has been so little news on rugby 2012.... Technically that game doesn't exist :p
Hope that only international teams will mean that the gameplay and player likenesses will be second to none :D

Yes, I'm hoping that they have at very least secured squads and licensing for all teams for the World Cup game, or made the unlicensed teams editable, or it could be a trip down memory lane to Rugby World Cup '95 on the Sega with made up names.

Latest posts