• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why so little news on rugby 2012

I think I was loosely making a statement about the illusion of consumer power, lewis. I can never be sure though, my mind wanders.

This may sound crazy, but you could wait for the game to come out, read reviews, watch videos, and then decide if you want to buy it.

yes, but even if the game doesnt get a good review, i'm going to buy it anyway.

Still don't get why HB linked up with TRF...it seems this relationship is not give and take...it is just take from HB, just using TRF for advertising. They said expect news early next year...doubt we will even get anything this month...when news comes out it will be middle of the year and game is almost out.

True that brother! These guys arent showing nothing! They should have started making this game 3 years ago! This sux, can't they at least show some preproduction shots or some videos of what they're working on or something!!! Man, Rugby challenge have shown everything from the player design to the stadium noise... These guys need to get their butts in it and show up something.

TRF are probably pretty pleased with the amount of members they've received purely because of this game (me being one of them). But i've now branched out to other parts of the TRF community which has been pretty sweet.
But as Rugby fans/gamers, we can be a bit disappointed or excited, depending on your initial level of expectation. I for one didn't have any expectations as i've never really followed a game release like this one, but i have a funny feeling that it wouldn't matter how quickly information was coming, there would still be people complaining that they wanted more... Sidhe have released more info and have been more active on forums, but there are still complaints.

Either way, game developers just can't win! :p

not entirely sure why people are so annoyed. What HB and Sidhe say is a very bias point of view anyway. They will tell us what we want to hear and show us the game at its best. Obviously both are going to say their game plays great and is 10 times better than what they've done before. Until I see some gaming sites with hands on time I will reserve judgement. No amount of info is going to make the release date come any quicker.

Hi new to these forums trying to find out some info on the new Rugby 2012.

Even though the Rugby World Cup dosent start till September, Im guessing the game will be released August / September to capitalise on the draw of the World Cup.

I thought we'd have seen some info on the game even if its just screenshots, just something to whet our appetites and even as a thank you for peoples feedback and input. Fair play though theyre doing a good job of keeping any information on this game locked down.

Any chance?????????

Any chance of hb telling us some news or realeasing some screenshots anytime soon?

I have to admit i was expecting the same simple answer you did before...
;-)

Anyway, Mister Alastair thanks for the infos and your sense of humour.
PS : If you are ready to send me a copy of the game, of course i am ready to practise it...
Send me a mail i'll send you my adress back (okay, i'll pay for the travel, but only the french post !) More Seriously (i don't know if you can tell that, but i can tell you in French) thanks for the job guys.
Bon courage !

Could people stop creating new threads for questions that are constantly being asked thank you.

Latest posts