• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Winning Top 14 bigger than H Cup - even O'Gara says so

Yeah for sure but if everybody was so nice to each other noboby would bother with the Forum..............especially the Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOP 14 IS THE BEST!!!!

Now this may not have been conveyed through the spelling, use of a hashtag or general sarcasm but I wasn't being entirely serious.

dont worry my friend neither was I, !!!!!!!! just a bit of good old fashioned fun!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh Loud every day and be APPY

Why has this thread got 4 pages?
It's clear that the Top 14 is harder to win than any other competition because the French sides have zero intention of playing rugby. It's incredibly hard to win against a side that just pick and go left to right until they get a chance of a shot at goal, or occasionally a clearance kick. That's why it's a joke to members of every other nation in the world: It's boring as f**k.

It's clear that the Top 14 is harder to win than any other competition because the French sides have zero intention of playing rugby. It's incredibly hard to win against a side that just pick and go left to right until they get a chance of a shot at goal, or occasionally a clearance kick. That's why it's a joke to members of every other nation in the world: It's boring as f**k.

Well blow me down wiv a fevver, wondered when Olyy was going to submit his 2 penneth of Sh**, change the record my son, its Mon Ot Ton Ouse and
B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 14 highlights week 26:

Eton-Wall-Game-boys-and-spectators.jpg

Well blow me down wiv a fevver, wondered when Olyy was going to submit his 2 penneth of Sh**, change the record my son, its Mon Ot Ton Ouse and
B O R I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave him be. He's not replying to this thread, he's dealing with his own demons and complexes. You take a league that has the likes of Montypellier, Clermont, Toulon, Bordeaux, Paris, Toulouse (every 2 games) and the sort of attacking they bring, and call it boring...you must be aiming at something other than establishing objective criticism.

Top 14 highlights week 26:

Eton-Wall-Game-boys-and-spectators.jpg

The sourness is so profound.... :p so beautiful and pleasant to taste....

Heineken Cup highlights, 1/4F (operation Demolition):

0008c086-642.jpg
Matt+Giteau+Toulon+v+Leinster+Rugby+Heineken+2ThGEVjKSFTl.jpg
425A65E6ED4F183565477C49DEE22E.jpg
Daniel+Rossouw+Toulon+v+Leinster+Rugby+Heineken+Srz1Falo2uVl.jpg
mathieu-bastareaud-and-gordon-darcy-630x390.jpg

Last edited:
Heineken Cup doesn't matter. Only domestic league, obvz. Anyway, you're a Toulouse supporter, I wouldn't have thought you'd be looking to bring up recent quarter finals?

nobody said it did not matter, just not as important if you dont understand we can help and explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heineken Cup doesn't matter. Only domestic league, obvz. Anyway, you're a Toulouse supporter, I wouldn't have thought you'd be looking to bring up recent quarter finals?

actually, bring it up. No problem. The enormous difference, at the moment, between most of you Irish posters (and some others too...) and me is I ain't sour about it. You haven't seen me spill acid on threads. ;)
But again. Congratulations on the sourness level. The fruit is well beyond ripe, with a beautiful concentrated thick gold color. Could even make for a mature spirit drink. Good stuff !

actually, bring it up. No problem. The enormous difference, at the moment, between most of you Irish posters (and some others too...) and me is I ain't sour about it. You haven't seen me spill acid on threads. ;)
But again. Congratulations on the sourness level. The fruit is well beyond ripe, with a beautiful concentrated thick gold color. Could even make for a mature spirit drink. Good stuff !

What are you talking about? The forum has been clogged recently with Frenchies saying how great the Top 14 is and all other leagues are muck, expecting no rebuttal and moaning about it when it comes! Leinster fans, in particular, have accepted that we're not what we were and most of our discussions are about what the best approach of improvement is! Sourness and disappointment are completely different things.

Even if you look at this thread it became what it was because I stated that RO'G contradicted himself in that article over what he had said on Irish television and Frenchfan and co. attacked their keyboards without reading/understanding what I had written.

well judging by your presence on that thread nobody has attacked the keyboard better than you

What are you talking about? The forum has been clogged recently with Frenchies saying how great the Top 14 is and all other leagues are muck, expecting no rebuttal and moaning about it when it comes! Leinster fans, in particular, have accepted that we're not what we were and most of our discussions are about what the best approach of improvement is! Sourness and disappointment are completely different things.

Even if you look at this thread it became what it was because I stated that RO'G contradicted himself in that article over what he had said on Irish television and Frenchfan and co. attacked their keyboards without reading/understanding what I had written.

All of this. We readily admitted that Toulon were better than us. It's just that none of us can see why you guys seem so insistent about trying to prove that your league is the best competition in European rugby.

Latest posts