• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Winning Top 14 bigger than H Cup - even O'Gara says so

Cute maybe Toulon will sign him or her ( not sure) ????? could bring on the kicking tee or help carry Boujellal wallet, but even that must be getting lighter these days!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute maybe Toulon will sign him or her ( not sure) ????? could bring on the kicking tee or help carry Boujellal wallet, but even that must be getting lighter these days!!!!!!!!!!!

:p Toulon will sign regardless of gender. They'll sign anything ! And yeah, I love those little toy cars they send with the tee. I don't understand how everybody, esp. the kicker, can keep a straight face every single time and not nudge one bit. It's absolutely ridiculous and completely anti-climactic and conflicts with the seriousness of the game badly.

Not really into this argument..................but Jeremy Guscott........is that the best you can do?

He should just stick to the Guiness he loves so much and leave punditry to someone who talks sense....( what a triumverate the BBC has Davies/Wood/Guscott)........what about ROG.....mind you depend who he is talking to?!!

There isn't an argument. I mentioned Guscott not to validate a fact, but rather that he's the most vociferous about the French game of flair being long dead. Never shuts up about it. It's sad really as France used to be enjoyable to watch plus winning in Paris used to mean something. After beating them recently was abit meh. Last time I got excited was when we should have beat NZ (but for the wonky kicking of Sexton).

Irish fans should be a little careful about slagging French rugby off...

It might just come back and bite your IMF funded arses

Sigh
In dances the chimp to throw his poo at the wall and lower the tone of the conversation, which is an achievement in itself I suppose because it was never a friendly chat.

Oh. I forgot , it already has , two season without an irish team In the one final that they care about ...but 3 French teams and an English team...

Christ, Leinster and muster and ulster are so desperate they even talking up the pile of ****e which is the Rabble

I was just reading about a woman who was so fat that she didn't know she was pregnant, didn't know she had had a miscarriage, and only went to hospital when things started to smell. Better reading than this thread though.

Irish fans should be a little careful about slagging French rugby off...

It might just come back and bite your IMF funded arses

It's back!

Biarritz fans should be a little careful about slagging Leinster fans off...

[video=youtube_share;E8LBR0DRFYk]http://youtu.be/E8LBR0DRFYk[/video]

#sinktotheirlevel

Last edited:
I was just reading about a woman who was so fat that she didn't know she was pregnant, didn't know she had had a miscarriage, and only went to hospital when things started to smell. Better reading than this thread though.

So many questions I don't want to know the answer to!

It's back!

Biarritz fans should be a little careful about slagging Leinster fans off...

[video=youtube_share;E8LBR0DRFYk]http://youtu.be/E8LBR0DRFYk[/video]

#sinktotheirlevel

I think you mean SOME Biarritz fans.......

All this fighting is needless. In true rugby fashion lets all naked man group hug in the showers to make up.

All this fighting is needless. In true rugby fashion lets all naked man group hug in the showers to make up.

now that's the kind of sensible solutions we need more of around here. Such wasteful arguing...

Latest posts