• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

right evol, sending you my new editor

the default roster that i was using that had extra letters after the name was the problem i was having last night cheers for that.

this will tell you the problem if you are trying to save the team.

as for saving the rosters... fingers crossed they work now :)

Some of the teams are the wrong way around like wasps are saracens, worcester are wasps and Sale is missing. Also when setting a starting line up it always says I have one player in more than one position, even though I don't?

real? thats weird if you can make a list and let me know.

I dont know anything about those teams so any help would be great

Good good. Very good Woosaahs ! Congratulations for your work. Can I use your editor for a saved game ? I would adjust ratings during the seasons.

maybe have a try, just delete the setup.dat file and you maybe surprised

let me know how you go

So what's the editor like now Woosaah? I mean are there any errors in it anymore?

Bath - correct
Bristol - correct
Gloucester - correct
Leeds - correct
Leicester - correct but spelt wrong lol
London Irish - correct but you have just named it London
Newcastle - correct
Northampton - correct
Saracens - are Sale
London Wasps - are Saracens
Worcester - are London Wasps

So you are missing the Worcester team and Sale. None of the French teams can be loaded without an error either. Also created player editing still does not work for me, does it for you others?
Thanks

Also for the stats editing, the numbers are in this order:
1. = attacking
2. = defending
3. = scrummaging
4. = line-outs
5. = loose
6. = kicking
7. technique
8. = stamina
9. = flair

Originally posted by aaron118@May 28 2006, 09:33 AM
Also for the stats editing, the numbers are in this order:
1. = attacking
2. = defending
3. = scrummaging
4. = line-outs
5. = loose
6. = kicking
7. technique
8. = stamina
9. = flair
Yeah thats what i was thinking as well (the first 4 anyway, i couldnt fathom what the last ones could be)

Originally posted by aaron118@May 28 2006, 09:01 AM
Bath - correct
Bristol - correct
Gloucester - correct
Leeds - correct
Leicester - correct but spelt wrong lol
London Irish - correct but you have just named it London
Newcastle - correct
Northampton - correct
Saracens - are Sale
London Wasps - are Saracens
Worcester - are London Wasps

So you are missing the Worcester team and Sale. None of the French teams can be loaded without an error either. Also created player editing still does not work for me, does it for you others?
Thanks
yeah the error comes up for me too

What are you trying to edit for the created players, just their stats or faces etc
it works for me

love your new sig EVOL should have stuck with red and black from the start

and ill try have a look tomorrow when i am at work :) is worcester and sale in order?

ill have to have a look tomorrow for everything cause i am 2 lazy to do it now (and laptop is at work)

I can't load any created players. It just trys to load a created player I deleted ages ago.

Just got a sync error in 448d92db43e85e8dacdce55da7d0d47e.big

Open, play now Cardiff v Toulouse then got that error ^ used the editor to change mallack he was to good lol

But what the Hell is 448d92db43e85e8dacdce55da7d0d47e.big i can not find it must be EA is fooookd up???????? :blink:

what options did you change?

hope you backed it up i had that kind of error (not sure of the exact .big file) but only when i changed it to a face that did not exist... maybe thats the problem :)

only changed normal stuff like kicking stamina speed and that nothing to much but it only happens when i play as [PLAY NOW] im still ok fot the world league at the mo!

thats cause the world league has its own roster file that it uses, any other games or new tornaments that you create using the new roster it will happen to as well...

if you can figure out what caused it let me know and i will fix it :)

Latest posts