• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

the new rdf (as at the moment it looks like all the player names are taken from there not in the roster file)

Great to hear your working on an xbox editor, Woosaah! :bravo:

Dobrien send you the roster files? Hope you are able to do it. :cheers:

yeah he did send them to me, just hard to work out whats going on without the xbox version myself... and no gaurente that it will work

man my spelling sux

you just need to place the rdf file in the root directory on the xbox just like on pc.

the pc rdf is compatible with the xbox anyway

the kits are weird i havent tested them fully but, i was able to make the kit fronts work ok but the kit backs crashed my xbox, i'll try to get onto that tonight and have a muck around, I'm trying to juggle testing the editor with playing nba2k6 on my 360, I have the time i've been off work since march 10th with a fractured leg, and yesterday i find out i need surgery on the cartilledge(sp?) in my knee so that should be fun

arrrgh suck

right now i am working on the exporting to default rdf file. that should be done in the next hour or so. It will save into the defalt directory (where the editor is saved, who knows where that is) and from there has to be moved to the correct position.

i have been playing espn nba2k6 a bit myself, r playing live or espn on 360? i didnt like live on 360

do you mean a ros file to rdf sort of thing?

yeah the espn one or 2ksports nba as it is now, i played nba live demo that i dled and its cack compared to this one

Yeah that kind of thing... but done now read the following...

On a roll today going to send you another copy EVOL (sorry its like the third one today)

This one has an option to save as Default Roster. this will save to an rdf file (as stated above) ready for movement to either the EA directory or to xbox. This may need testing as i am doing most of this blind :D Dont know if you noticed but i added a next feature in the search, and if you press enter it will just automatically search (i was getting annoyed with it i am sure you were as well)

This will have the most updates since the first release happened i think. just with little things added.

Also i have just noticed all the extra information after all the names in the roster. anyone figure out what these are? are these the tornaments? if so i can add that into my editor.

will add it in whatever it is :) if someone is willing to have a look go for it (hope someone knows what i am talking about)

Also people can load up a default.ros file if they dont have the game on pc, and from there they can change players (not teams cause that wont work for rdfs) and import it on their xboxs or into the directory

wow what a long post :)

yep i did notice the next button and works great too.

UNKNOWN 1 = player type

<Type Name="Default" Value="0" />
<Type Name="Scrums" Value="1" />
<Type Name="Lineouts" Value="2" />
<Type Name="Tackler" Value="3" />
<Type Name="Runner" Value="4" />
<Type Name="Passer" Value="5" />
<Type Name="Kicker" Value="6" />
<Type Name="Crasher" Value="7" />
<Type Name="Rucks" Value="8" />
<Type Name="Goalkicker" Value="9" />
<Type Name="Playmaker" Value="10" />

Sweet that will be in the next version also i just changed the tab index, now if you press tab it will go from search all the way through each box in order, it didnt used to it used to go all over the place

now im not sure about this but in the special abilities box the second unknown down i think that might be injury resistance but again im not sure, as for the other 2, i dont know what they could be

I have changed that just in case, Also just change the search so it doesnt matter what case you search in, ie lower or upper like it did before...

thinking of small things to do atm (though the team thing and the new roster thing wearnt that small were they?)

untitled34up.jpg

I was taking a look at your default roster and a lot of players had extra letters after their name, if you save a player it would apply those letters to that player.

I tried saving one of my rosters to send to the xbox as the rdf but it would crash, i tried rosters with and without created players and both crashed

ok cheers,

ill thats why i havnt had a look at it yet... i think it might have to do with the original.rdf i have in there. not with the actual default roster (unless you are using the default roster instead of your own.

can you try and use the rdf from the xbox? and rename it to original and see how that goes?

also it doesnt care about created players it totally ignores them, on purpose

Sorry for double post

Edit again

Just figured out the rdf file is backwards than the roster file...ie players then teams

so i wont release that part of the program until it has been tottally tested.

I will have to test it myself soon :)

Thanks for those face numbers Evol, it's just not right having Jonah with a generic face! Woosah sorry if this is a dopey question but have you already posted a link to the latest version of your oh so cool editor? I think I've got ver. .19 or somesuch, am I up to date? Thanks for all your hard work! java script:emoticon(':bravo:')
smilie

um.. no not yet, evol is testing my version as the next version will have even more options... and its not quite working right

the next version i causually named .50

if you/or anybody would like an email when ever i update a version just email me (email addy is in the editor) and i will create a distribution list and send out a link to my new editor. when it is done of course.

Latest posts