• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woosaahs Rugasmic 06 Roster Editor

i am doing it to keep my progrmaming skills up and to learn more (as i forgot half the stuff i am using again)

You Both should get the good rep woosaah for the Editor & EVOL for the beta tester ;) keep up the good work! as EVOL said b4 more hands make light work. . . . . :bravo:

When you search for players in clubs, if you click on their name then you really should be able to eidt them?

Is their any chance that something like that could happen?

Also could you a ddd a dunction that could move one player from one club and add him to another?

yep working on the moving of players around at the moment was hoping to have the internationals done tonight, but i ran out of time at work (can you beleive i am doing this program at work, i dont have much to do atm)

I can also add in a function for you to chose the player by club, that wouldnt take much to do.

hopefully early tomorrow ill have something for ya all. maybe if i get the last little bit done i may just do all the other teams at the same time and then upload it.

http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~woosaah/...06%20editor.rar

ok guys, sorry this has been a while to come (a day or 2 at least)

the teams thing i totally stuffed up so i hid that button for the moment (sorry for those who actually used it to see who was where) but i dont think i am to far away from getting it right.

Its almost 1230 here and i am off to lunch (for the rest of the day) so i wont be able to do anything about it til probably sunday/monday (most probably monday as my gf seams to take up my weekends)

This one gives you the choice of skin tone and using a created face or a real face (i really hope i have them round the right way) also if you change it for a created player make sure you have put them in a team first. if you change the value it will remove it from the created players list but if you kept them in a team they will still show up in that team (according to evol, and i hope i have that right)

if anyone finds anything else give me a buzz :) i have worked out all the kicking and captain/vice captain. havnt worked out the set plays etc. but thats only cause i havnt tried :)

peace out dudes

changing the face type doesnt effect if they show up in a team or not, it only effects if they show up in the create a player modes created player list here
del9tg.jpg

Editing created players still doesn't work for me, it just brings up a created player I have already deleted.

hmmn i have no idea how to help you, i havent had that problem

EDIT

After a bit of testing i have found that in order to delete a created player edited with woosahs editor you must remove the face number and set it to the number that the player was originally created.

for example if you have created 3 players, the hex file shows the face to be the number of the player, 0 = the 1st, 1 = the 2nd and 2 = the 3rd player and so on.

lets say the second player has been edited with woosahs editor to have dan carters face (face 12529, face type 0-real face) and now you want to delete the player

now if you go back into the games create player mode itll crash your game, so youll need to do a couple of things

you need to change the face type back to "1-created face"

and you need top change the face from 12529 (dan carters face) to the created players order number in this case its 1 because hes the 2nd player created (confusing i know) as of now thats impossible to do with the editor, only with a hex editor

save and then go delete him and sweet as
for some reason he will still show up in the hex editor until you create someone else
but he wont show up in woosahs editor or the ingame editor, or the game at all for that matter (hmmn im stumped)

there may be other ways of doin this but its all ive found so far

some words of advice
BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP all your files

All I can get up is a created player I already deleted ingame. I have never edited any of the created players. It just brings up some parts of this deleted created player. Some values are blank for it though.

can you send me a copy of your roster? ill have a look at it then. if i see something different ill change my progrma to suit anything that can happen (hopefully)

weird i cant get any of the players in your file at all, will have to look at it later, got stuff to do now

ok i havnt had a chance to look at your file as my program wasnt in a state to look at it.

will look at it tomorrow (as i am about to leave)

just thought i would give you all an update though

new download!!!!

this enables the changing of teams/captain/vice captain/5 different kickers :D

also added a new commentary file by SharksFan, just one problem with what he sent me it didnt work. i had to change the file manually (well i made a macro to do it)

the commentary file is set up like this

Number,Name

not

Number, Name

notice no spaces

eg

3,blubird

not
3, blubird

for some reason it did not like this

also added finger tape as advised by EVOL

anything else?

EDIT

socks not in there for some reason will fix tomorrow

can we use the search club button and when we find a player we can edit him?

Also fora future use could you find out is it possible to move one player from one club to another?

Now if I add 0,None to the commentry list to make players use no commentry name it doesn't work. It doesn't save it as none.

i have no idea what the none commentary number is. if you find it let us know.

there is also some other problems with the team editing i have found (while playing last night)

ill do them today and will also add in the other feature for you Cymro

i am also tempted to see if i could make a simulator using all these stats from the rosters...

tempted and pretty sure i could do one lol after of course i fix the the editor

maybe

*cough* updated *cough*

*cough* updated *cough*

hopefully fixed the team lineup saving problem (that i only seamed to have)

Added the search by team edit function. double click on the players name and you should be able to edit that person.

and the socks option should have finger tape added as well (like i thought i did in th efirst place)

dum dum dum :) quick download now!!! i need something to do :)

EDIT

its ALPHA BETA GAMMA .19 now :D

could it be possible to change the way that when you select a player on the team selection part so when you change a player it will change on the other parts as well, what i mean is if i go to Internationals and select England for e.g. and i want to change J.Wilkinson cos he is not in the line up of the squad and i hate him lol so i change it to C.Hodgson so that it can change it in the reserves and kicking so it will replace who you have selected! if you get my drifft! ;)

you dont ask for much do you :p

i have done it that way cause it was easier to program. the way they have done it is using the player db number instead of jearsey number. i could probably do it, but i am 2 lazy :) honestly i am.

and i think i know what you mean but not totally sure

Latest posts