• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup 2019 in Japan is impossible

I would feel safer in North Korea obviously.

Seriously speaking, Pyongyang is a quite nice place to visit, although there are certain limitations of freedom of activities for travellers.
There is no Rugby in the DPR Korea. Most popular sports are Soccer and Boxing.
Taekwondo is a Korean-origin martial arts, and there are 2 codes in Taekwondo like Rugby.
There are ITF (International Taekwon-Do Federation) and WTF (World Taekwondo Federation). WTF is an Olympic sport while ITF is not.
In the ROK (Republic of Korea), both codes are practiced, but in the DPR Korea only ITF exists.

- - - Updated - - -

And the danger of radioactivity is no joke. You should avoid eastern part of Japan, particularly areas close to Fukushima. You should not bring children, vulnerable to radioactivity.

Seriously speaking, Pyongyang is a quite nice place to visit, although there are certain limitations of freedom of activities for travellers.
There is no Rugby in the DPR Korea. Most popular sports are Soccer and Boxing.
Taekwondo is a Korean-origin martial arts, and there are 2 codes in Taekwondo like Rugby.
There are ITF (International Taekwon-Do Federation) and WTF (World Taekwondo Federation). WTF is an Olympic sport while ITF is not.
In the ROK (Republic of Korea), both codes are practiced, but in the DPR Korea only ITF exists.

- - - Updated - - -

And the danger of radioactivity is no joke. You should avoid eastern part of Japan, particularly areas close to Fukushima. You should not bring children, vulnerable to radioactivity.

France has 60 nuclear plant, by far a worldwide record per habitant,
and LOL, " a certain limitations of freedom for travellers".

Come on man, dont be serious on this, i mean, how can you be, you really hate japan?

The RWC is going to be in Japan and ALL the teams who qualify will be more than happy to be there.

so what are the chances japan are breeding a super radioactive mutant pack of forwards

well this is a load of rubbish, i did nuclear science at university, panicking over nothing

They are doing it, man. I heard godzilla will be the loosehead prop, they are up to something there:D

impossibru.png

France has 60 nuclear plant, by far a worldwide record per habitant,
and LOL, " a certain limitations of freedom for travellers".

Come on man, dont be serious on this, i mean, how can you be, you really hate japan?

To be honest, I hate Japan. But the World Cup is the matter of safety. Please stand up against 2019 Japan.

To be honest, I hate Japan. But the World Cup is the matter of safety. Please stand up against 2019 Japan.

You are ridiculous and this thread is a joke. I want Japan to host the World Cup - I don't hate any country incidentally - I want more countries to further their rugby playing, starting with Japan.

Sige is right you guys, when has he ever been wrong.

Sige is right you guys, when has he ever been wrong.

This is just a ploy by the Japanese government to get Sige to spread this propaganda. The actual reason is that the radiation is making rugby players bigger, faster, stronger and more skillful, and they don't want the Tier 1 countries to get their players near that radiation to make them even better...

As a resident of the NH I'm already looking forward to weeks without sleep...

As a resident of the NH I'm already looking forward to weeks without sleep...

And I actually am planning to stay there, but I did not found out how to live there for 4-6 weeks without ending knee-deep in depth :D

Anyone that's thinking about going to the RWC in Japan - DO IT. Just come back from two weeks there recently and it is by some distance the best country I've ever been fortunate enough to visit. Didn't catch any rugby through sadly. Really, really hope I can visit during the RWC for a couple matches - fingers crossed. Honestly would emigrate to Tokyo in a heartbeat if I found the right job.

Latest posts