• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup 2023 Forum Awards

Best newcomer: andyatkins303

Funniest poster: @die_mole for the instant Dan Sheehan PTSD joke alone (with apologies to @Groundhog )

Best poster: @andyatkins302

Most insightful: @Umaga's Witness (with apologies to @Booboobang )

Saltiest: @Derpus (takes one to know one :p )

Worst newcomer: andyatkins303

Most confusing username: @Superalexmarket (is this sophisticated advertising for moneysupermarket.com?)
Hahaha my name is Alejandro Mercado so I translate it to Alex Market, and Super is for Supermarket thats all

Why does everyone call Groundhog "drunkest poster"? I think it's just his style of humour, he doesn't sound like a drunk person usually.

Why does everyone call Groundhog "drunkest poster"? I think it's just his style of humour, he doesn't sound like a drunk person usually.
Yeah I haven't noticed too many drunk Groundhog posts. Maybe I haven't been in the right threads.

It's probably like father Jack, he's just in a permanent state of inebriation so you will only notice a difference where there are brief bouts of sobriety.

is there a lowest "conversion rate" award? 5k posts in 13 years compared to @TRF_Olyy 😬

the NZ rugby forum im on i have 10k in 3 years

Tbf a massive amount of mine were me just changing the number on my profile - I can't remember why but I added on like 100m

Latest posts