• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Kits, Shirts, Jersey...

The South Africa one is crap i don't like it at all. The Australian one is good it's about time they changed it. The England one is good i don't mind that one and the New Zealand one is the same and i don't mind that one at all. :D

Just a way to make money new shirts for a tournament I would pay £50 for a new Wales top which has only changed a little bit and the current one is better anyway

ust a way to make money new shirts for a tournament I would pay £50 for a new Wales top which has only changed a little bit and the current one is better anyway [/b]
Well that is one of the major objectives of Professional Rugby...

I actually really like the Welsh kit. It looks very plain and sharp, unlike most of the kits at this WC which are far too busy. And yeah the sleeves might be a little short, but then if if you've got the arms for them.....

Australias jersey looks unfinished

why do have all the teams ugly numbers on ther backs?
dreadful design

There are two things that bother me about CCC's RWC kits:
1. The assymetrical collar thing
2. The breaking away from their famous loop collar

I could deal with number two, if it weren't for the presence of number one.
Wasps775shop.jpg

The above (Canterbury's new London Wasps design) doesn't look bad. It has ditched the loop neck, but doesn't include the assymetric rubbish, nor all the extra pipping. This would have been a much better platform for the RWC kits, IMO.

i think most the kits are pretty decent this year, have say the all blacks will always have the best. Simple and slylish and implanted on the brain. the one thing that bothers me is the critism of the australian jesy i mean it could be worse like around 1995 i think it was maybe a bit latter but the one with the hiddious white strip. Aussie fans will know what im talking about.

One kit I do really like the look of this WC is the Japan kit. I know it's hardly far removed from every single other Japan kit of recent years, red with the two white bands around the centre, but I just think it looks very smart.

prd_maxzoom_kb-37127.jpg

i'm goning to bite......

those are football shirts....as apposed to rugby jerseys

They were released ages ago (before the Confederations Cup)

This thread is for the 2007 Rugby World Cup

No one has posted in it in SIX years

Who are all these people?
I see Bull and Bullitt, no clue who anyone else is.

Didn't see you when I skimmed this thread.
TRF got a glass of class between the 2007 and 2011 World Cup.

Didn't see you when I skimmed this thread.
TRF got a glass of class between the 2007 and 2011 World Cup.

Oh I dunno, there are some quality posters on that first page (being too lazy to go any further than that.) DC, O'Ro, Hazey, Juggernaut, QKXV, Mr Laxative and sanzar were all very good in my earlier years. The early days of the forum, before the big ginger blight :p

I remember bits of Sanzar and DC and O'Rothlain has popped up from time to time.

Latest posts