• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Kits, Shirts, Jersey...

Wales' away jersey actually looks nice:

_44006883_new_kit2_416.jpg

unlike the away one they've got now:

92496a.jpg

I don't like the new shirts; I prefer the traditional one, with long sleeves and not so fit.

Luca

odd RC i love the silver kit it was just so different i thought it looked class vs canada!!

i love wales kit for the world cup

The World Cup Kits are beautifull for the majority of the teams but I don't like the France's kits (I said that because I'm French...).South Africa jersey is wonderfull!

The World Cup Kits are beautifull for the majority of the teams but I don't like the France's kits (I said that because I'm French...).South Africa jersey is wonderfull! [/quot

I like South African Jersey too, but the french one is too dark, it's not our colors!

The World Cup Kits are beautifull for the majority of the teams but I don't like the France's kits (I said that because I'm French...).South Africa jersey is wonderfull!
[/b]

Yes, the SA one looks good. But I think the French one does too...

Argentina and South Africa have the best jerseys for me. I dont like Ireland kits at all... Other are not bad, but without revelatons :p

Has any one seen an New Zealand RWC away strip? Picking we will have to wear one against Scotland as normal and now possibly France as their shirt is so dark now.

Heres a picture of our old one I found on the net, although I though we always wore white.

ADI07507.jpg

The ABs shirt looks good, but really just the same as normal. Would be good if they could colour the silver fern side mesh panels a cool dark silver colour. But then they wouldnt be the all blacks I spose. Nice jersey - shame we cant do anything with it.

I will only buy the RWC cup one if we actually win the thing! As a compromise I bought a nice Adidas RWC Polo shirt to tide me over. At least they can change that a bit. The polo is made out of their climacool and climalite material and looks better than the pic, and is comfortable and light. The 25 quid price tag is not to bad either.

all-blacks-rwc-polo.jpg

Funny thing is NZ jersey and polos etc are way more expensive in NZ! Commerative jersey in UK is 69 pound ($185) , and $250 in NZ!

The New Zealand 2007 jersey (non-WC) is only £35.49 here in Gilesports! I was gonna (and still am thinking of) buying one.

Argentina and South Africa have the best jerseys for me. I dont like Ireland kits at all... Other are not bad, but without revelatons :p [/b]

I am a french supporter and do not like the new french home jersey. I think that they have chosen such a dark shirt in order to oblige team New Zealand to wear a different shirt than their all black ones if the two teams were to met in the finals. :ranting:

Latest posts