• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Kits, Shirts, Jersey...

The Welsh one is absolutely horrendous. It looks half finished. Maybe our 'alternative' shirt will look better, but there's no sign of that yet. [/b]

What are you complaining about?! Scarlet red is the colour of Wales and that shirt is, scarlet red! The problem is that you've gotten used to Reebok and the other kit makers Wales have had faffing around with what was a perfectly decent design (i.e. a red jersey).

I like the Welsh jersey. It goes back to the roots of Wales, is bright and vibrant without being too gaarish....and it isn't sodding green!

I saw the new England jersey in the flesh today...and I hate it even more now. It just looks tacky and I imagined John Terry wearing it and shivered. Won't be buying it.

RWC2007OfficialKitbg.jpg

The springboks are wearing special shirts for the scrum, i didn't see the wallabies wearing these against South Africa in Sydney, why not? If the boks are wearing them we should, our scrum is pathetic.... They are both made by Canterbury aren't they?

Come on Canterbury, give us poor Wallaby fans some kind of edge....

Nice touch having the orange lines criss crossing around the jersey. Very trendy and fashionable. It seems that the fashion mantle has passed back from Nike back to Canterbury and Reebok.

It is nice that Canterbury are looking to make bespoke little design features for each nation that uses their jersey. I mean same basic design but with little things changed here or there for the South African jersey for example.

At least the new welsh one isn't a carbon copy like all the others. if it had 2 white bits it would be fine!

I agree it's a good looking shirt, but whats going to happen when Australia play South Africa? Our props aint exactly the greatest, Canterbury should have given this to the Wallabies as well...

Oh, the usual. Being made look like a laughing stock in the scrum and having to rely on the aggressive flair of your back line to make the yards and confound the opposition!

Welcome to the forum by the way! :)

Originally posted by mr_fenda Posted Today@ 01:15 PM
Where did you get the french jersey from?

Gilesports Cardiff also. I went to Rugby_Cymru's shop but they didnt have it.

lol.

No, no french or english jerseys yet coz nike are ******** to small independant companies.

the new jerseys of South Africa , NW, AUS, England look good but some of the other teams old jerseys look better than their new ones

rebel sport in aus stock the new wallaby strip with the grip pads, canterbury shops will most likely also stock the jerseys and i'd say you could buy them online.

i think they're selling for AUD$170 at rebel sport

do you reckon they could have picked some1 a bit better looking that du randt to model it?! lol

what the hell are those ugly lines along te midsection?!?! its a disgrace! rugby jerseys shld nvr look like soccer jerseys! canterbury go home!

Man that is a ugly uniform and what the hell is up with those lines? Are they supposed to make the players appear to have larger man boobies?

Lol, the Welsh shirt looks hilarious! So tight! Thank god they're giving looser ones to the front five, the thought of Adam Jones in a lycra-esque shirt is quite disturbing.

is one arm actually suppose to be longer than the other?! lol [/b]

if the weather is hot, you'll get some serious friction in binding during the scrum as a first-rower..
maybe this is the solution?

*as a tighthead myself, I like the idea. But it's still kinda gay: suck it up pansies! ;)

<div class='quotemain'> is one arm actually suppose to be longer than the other?! lol [/b]

if the weather is hot, you'll get some serious friction in binding during the scrum as a first-rower..
maybe this is the solution?

*as a tighthead myself, I like the idea. But it's still kinda gay: suck it up pansies! ;) [/b][/quote]
But it will really affect your tan!!!!

Latest posts