• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

World Cup Kits, Shirts, Jersey...

I don't like the colours fo the Irish jersey...as someone else said, it's too dark.
We are meant to be "emerald" green, not flippin "council estate garden" green.

Hmm, I am finding this quote rather ironic...

Ireland Coach, Eddie O’Sullivan: "Our preparations for the World Cup are leaving nothing to chance. Canterbury’s tailor-made kit is very much part of our ethos of leaving no stone unturned."

... when other national teams will be wearing the same bloody kit just in different colours! So where's the main advantage?

Hmm, I am finding this quote rather ironic...

Ireland Coach, Eddie O'Sullivan: "Our preparations for the World Cup are leaving nothing to chance. Canterbury's tailor-made kit is very much part of our ethos of leaving no stone unturned."

... when other national teams will be wearing the same bloody kit just in different colours! So where's the main advantage?

[/b]

Will that be Canterbury's generic "tailor made" shirts?

I don't like the colours fo the Irish jersey...as someone else said, it's too dark.
We are meant to be "emerald" green, not flippin "council estate garden" green. [/b]
I agree with you. I remember someone a while back talking about Ireland changing up their kit providers from the national team down to the Provinces for the next season...can anyone confirm this or shed some light on the subject?

Leinster are still with Canterbury for at least the next season.
Munster are wtih Addas next season.
Ulster are still Canterbury.
Ireland are with Canterbury for at least 2 seasons again.

That stupid reveal-a-tiny-bit-at-a-time thing on that page is the most ******* annoying thing I have ever seen.

Aside from that, it looks quite nice :p

That stupid reveal-a-tiny-bit-at-a-time thing on that page is the most ******* annoying thing I have ever seen.
[/b]
I agree...I almost put my fist through the moniter!

What's up with f___ing assymetry this year? I hate it.

We are meant to be "emerald" green, not flippin "council estate garden" green.[/b]

Sort of more like ''wheelie bin'' green lol

If they take that middle horizontal line out, then the jersey looks better IMHO. From all the kits, i think Samoa and Tonga are the best ''simplest, but with flair'' designs.

If you right click on the Wales shirt webpage and choose 'zoom in' you can see a lot more of it at once.

Erm...i've gotta say, on behalf of my shop i'm a little worried.
If this jersey is being launched on the 18th, we have f*** all idea about it. Lol.
We got told early August release. Oh well.
From what i can see of it, it looks like a really smart jersey.
Minimalist, but smart.

The Welsh one is absolutely horrendous. It looks half finished. Maybe our ‘alternative’ shirt will look better, but there’s no sign of that yet.

[/b]

:lol: LOL.

It's not bad at all though. I like it too. I forgot that Wales is sponsored by Reebok so it's good to hear of that old school brand again.

Will anyone be buying a shirt? I'm looking to get one but it's mine field on the net, any recommendations?

I got the new French one a couple of days ago, for 'only' £40 too. The new NZ jersey is £35 in Gilesports for anyone who's interested.

Latest posts