• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Worst Ever All Black XV

I can name a couple I haven't liked wearing the All Black jersey maybe not the worst ever but they suck nonetheless. Isaia Toeava, Casey Laulala, Mark Mayerhoffler, Andrew Ellis, Danny Lee, Todd Miller, Mark Ranby, Kupu Vanisi and worst of the lot Lee bloody Stensness wtf was he doing on the field I'm sure he stole his All Black jersey and just jumped on.

I can name a couple I haven't liked wearing the All Black jersey maybe not the worst ever but they suck nonetheless. Isaia Toeava, Casey Laulala, Mark Mayerhoffler, Andrew Ellis, Danny Lee, Todd Miller, Mark Ranby, Kupu Vanisi and worst of the lot Lee bloody Stensness wtf was he doing on the field I'm sure he stole his All Black jersey and just jumped on.
[/b]
Wut?

Wut what? Toeava sucks balls that's why he isn't even considered when it comes to the All Blacks now and he kept dropping the ball like he was afraid of it. He went over to the RWC 1st touch of the ball he drops it than when the All Blacks played against France he came on off the bench and guess what 1st touch of the ball he dropped it yet again.

Well there's rumours over here that the Ospreys are interested in him. We can have him then?

Definately yes please take him and while your at it you can take Tasesa Lavea and Andrew Ellis too.

15. Ben Blair
[/b]

Ben Blairs pretty good, doesn't he hold the record for the most tries scored on an All Blacks debut or something? That's what I read in a Cardiff match program somwhere.

Ben Blair is pretty good but he was never All Black good, especially not when he made it into the team when he was coming off the bench for Canterbury.

i used to like ben blair alot, then he stuffed up in a S14 final against teh brumbies i think it was. lost us the match (also having mehrtens start on the bench was a shocker as when he came on we were 30 odd points down and only ended up losing by 10 or something dont quote me on those scores though it was a while ago)

for hooker i would put in Muliamu. He is the worst hooker we have had recently, but he is still not too bad. last few games he has actually been through the ball in straight most of the time. well ok some of the time thats the only reason i would put him in there. But saying that most of our hookers recently cant throw a ball straight.

I would also add in luaki off the bench in that team. he is rubbish as well. Not good off the back of the scrum so would have to go in loosie, but still would drop alot of ball and turn alot over as well.

<div class='quotemain'>
15. Ben Blair
[/b]

Ben Blairs pretty good, doesn't he hold the record for the most tries scored on an All Blacks debut or something? That's what I read in a Cardiff match program somwhere.

[/b][/quote]

Nah, he scored 3 against Ireland A, Sivivatu scored 4 against Fiji.

Might have been the points record. 38 points is a pretty big number on debut.

I think Toeava is a good centre. Just that his playing hasn't been up to scratch. Quite the aggressive and destructive runner.

I don't like Toeava he's only made it because someone else is injured and he couldn't get in any other way. I hope he proves me wrong but everytime he's given a chance he just blows it.

Might have been the points record. 38 points is a pretty big number on debut.
[/b]

I know Spencer's record was 28 or 29 but that was over ten years ago. 38 points on debut, wow you wouldn't associate it with a guy that makes this sort of list in anyone's mind.

Definately yes please take him and while your at it you can take Tasesa Lavea and Andrew Ellis too.
[/b]
Na scratch that! :p
Reports are saying that we're finalising a deal for Jamie Nutbrown to cover for the outgoing Marshall.
TBH i haven't seen him play much, any thoughts on this guy? Rugby 06 tells me he can play fly half too... ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Na scratch that! :p
Reports are saying that we're finalising a deal for Jamie Nutbrown to cover for the outgoing Marshall.
TBH i haven't seen him play much, any thoughts on this guy? Rugby 06 tells me he can play fly half too... ;) [/b][/quote]

He's perrenially second or third fiddle. He's never been a consistent starter at the provincial level. He's nothing special but I guess he's not bad for an end of the bench halfback.

Latest posts