• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

worst you have ever done to someone in a rugby match

also, once i really got p***** off at one guy and punched is jaw

i got "forcably subbed" instead of a red

he started it though, i was chasing him down to put pressure on him when he was about to score a try, he slid with both his feet in the air and studded me in the chest

The worst I've done to someone in a match was toe kick him in the face when he was at the bottom of the ruck. Like most guys here I am a nice guy but when on the rugby pitch I guess i do have a mean streak in me. I got yellow carded for kicking him in the face. He was handling the ball in the ruck obviously so I found it funny how the ref didn't see the handling but saw my foot break upon his face.

I just got my refereeing certificate... and will start refing by next week... i will surely watch out for all these foul plays commited...

worst ive ever done hey, well as uve all said i am a decent bloke just so happens im a dirty ******* on the field. worst ive done is probably bent a guy over my knee and broke his face wid it or when i rucked a guys face

I have done many a bad things, so I wont go about all of those, I will talk about my latest ban from rugby for 3 weeks...

Basically the other saturday, we were playing local rivals and there players were as dirty as hell, there lock broke my mates in 2 place on the top and bottom parts of the leg, then he decided to stamp on me in multiple place, one being on the lower of back, ripped my shirt and broke the skin with sharped studs, also on the top of my leg and on my kidneys...
after this I got up and headbutted him and hit him nice and clean and the sent the little ******* down like a sack of spuds... this is where his mate came along and started to pick a fight with me, and I ended up breaking his nose and giving him wiplash... hence the red card that followed for me...

so i then went back to the clubhouse got changed and started to drink, when the others had finally made it in, I was pretty drunk, next thing I know the winger from the other team comes up to me and starts shouting abuse, and then hits me, the little *******, so hence another fight kicked off in the club house... subsquentually I have now been banned for 3 weeks from the clubhouse and banned from playing rugby for 3 weeks...

I also went to go to the drs, over the wounds on my back from the stamping and got told that there was metal underneath where they started to heal, so had to have them cut open to get these pieces of metal out...

Ill only ever do something if to someone if they are mouting off or they have done something to me.

The worst ive done is a knee to the face.

Quite often though there is the odd shoulder charge (always get carded!! BAH!) and punches thrown in mauls. Rucking the back of the legs is always good, try it some time.

had a game against a visiting welsh team... f***ing scumbags their prop is... f***ing eye-gouged me at scrum once... and scratches my face, thats right! girly scratch!!! gave him one heck of a swinging arm! and then off the pitch he was f***ing around with my girlfriend... he shouldnt hav gone to the toilet by himself... got his head dipped in the toilet at the clubhouse... shud have thought twice this guy...

The worst thing I have ever done was i kissed the ref.

I have never (in my short playing career) done anything bad to another player (or the ref :p)

had a game against a visiting welsh team... f***ing scumbags their prop is... f***ing eye-gouged me at scrum once... and scratches my face, thats right! girly scratch!!! gave him one heck of a swinging arm! and then off the pitch he was f***ing around with my girlfriend... he shouldnt hav gone to the toilet by himself... got his head dipped in the toilet at the clubhouse... shud have thought twice this guy...
[/b]

I thought that only happed on Saved by the Bell haha. Did you wait 'till the bloke had done his business before giving him the swirly?

first match stepped on someones foot, while trying to bring him down: broke his ankle :p
most of the time i'm spitting in faces and putting my tongue in someone's ear :p :p :p :p

this threads gotten strangely sexual yet kinky

this threads gotten strangely sexual yet kinky

You lot are some dirty players, specially like the scousers I play. I never cheat, never stamp, never scrape. Because I would be a hypocrite if I did. I really despise dirty play. I did stiff arm once.....but that wasn't intentional. Wouldn't have hurt him half as much if I actually intended to do it.

BM

Cleanest player on the planet, it seems- I`ve been penalised twice for offside, and once for hands in the ruck in a 20-year playing career(if you include the under-7 age group stuff). I`ve always been a believer in getting even by putting in the legal big hit, and pointing to the scoreboard when other players are getting chirpy. Worked well for me, I was always able to focus on the matter at hand, ie Rugby.

I`ve always been a believer in getting even by putting in the legal big hit, and pointing to the scoreboard when other players are getting chirpy.
[/b]

I could try pointing to the score board, but with the team i play for 60% of the time, the score board is going in THEIR favour.
Wouldn't really shut the opposition up then. :)

Latest posts