• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Xbox 360 delayed

C

CeeJay

Hey AK your not gonna believe it but xbox 360 is delayed in australasia until the 24th of march! I pre-ordered mine today anyway. Apparently its because of the huge demand in the states and uk etc. Oh well, lucky us fellas at the rugby forum are used to delays!
<

yeah i am ****** off, but not royally, coz its only 3 weeks, which is better than 3 months, or 6 months........hi mario, hi frankie detorri, hi 2007 calendar

the worst thing about it is that they proclaim they wont have enuff supply by march 2nd...............then WTF were stores taking pre-orders outside their quota.
Now its 23rd of March - this doesnt change a thing coz it gives the public an extra 20 days to get a pre-order on, which will increase the demand, and have the same effect on supply, as it would for the 2nd of march (unless of course they intend on tripling there inital production speed, and count in these extra 20days

another thing - the VIP.........what purpose does it serve now....NONE, nobody is getting the garauntee of 360 on the 2nd, so the VIP is just nothing.

but a few positives to keep in mind which fizzles my fire

2 new rugby games out in the next few weeks, will pass the time while waiting for this Gates piece of *****
Fight Night Rd3 now becomes a launch ***le...yes sir, yes sir

As long as i get one on the 23rd...........thats all that matters
These new rugby games will cop plenty of time, and will still be played at 3am march 22nd, coz its rugby, and there's 2 of them in 2006.

But hows my luck

Its my 1st Microsoft product..............and Bill has already done the royalties on my ass.........yep great way to win the impatient market

I am still weighing up whether to cancel, and i was promised as a VIP to get one, but i'd need a petition of pre-order dudes cancelling aswell for any impact, but it wont happen coz the fanboys, look for excuses, but myself, just looks to RC2006, and EA2006, and knows theres still plenty of fun to have

Originally posted by knuck@Jan 27 2006, 02:44 PM
At least it gives me 3 more weeks to pay the f***en thing off
yeah Knuck Chorris
<
, u know its true mate
<

i have 3 pay days till release now.............the extra pay, will go wonders for extra ***le perhaps aswell

That sounds bad...
<
<

But what sounds even worse is the fact that my best mate from my home town Birmingham is getting one today
<
<
<
<

And I haven't got the train ticket money to get there...so I can bug him to I get a go..
<

meh as if down under is a priority market anyway. the fact it's selling well in us and uk is proabbly good enough for microsoft. It's mircosoft what do you except. they are knowen for delays and this market is pretty small for them in th big scheme of things

Yeah I have to admit im not too miffed due to the Rugby ***les coming in feb. It means ill get to spend more time on them before they end up gathering dust. We will get to see lots of reviews of Fight Night round 2 before we buy aswell.

have u seen the TEST DRIVE screenshots

more gaming beauty on its way

its only getting better, and i'm lovin it

i dont care how it plays when it loooks that good...........even if its NFS like or GT4 like with physics, the way TEST DRIVE is looking, u could send the screenies as postcards.

"hi babe check out my new lambo"
<

it would work with girls
<

Latest posts