• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

XBOX 360 - Guitar Hero 2 READY TO ROCK!

G

Goth Power

Release date finally announced, and the best part is...wait for it...

APRIL 6th!!

I can't wait :D

I will be Buying this I think... I love this game on PS2 so gonna have to get it on Xbox... although the price tag is a bit hefty...

if you want top draw cheap games

get on board cabelas african safari

for AUD$65.00

its is absolute gold, tip top quality, deadset havent had so much fun on x360

was going to get guitar hero, but now have just bought rpic, hunting and rapalas fishing, and i will be tied over for many months

fishing and safari hunts are worth the normal price - but they are cheap as chips activisions budgeted line - but the games overall are gold

keep away from alaskan hunts - thats crap compared to safari

i shot some elephant last night off the zambezee river....and krept up behind a baboon and cross-bowed his candy ass back to jabroni hotel, thru his bloody head!!!

brilliant!!!!

my mate keeps going on about that african safari game- and he's a pro gamer. I just got virtua tennis and cricket, looking to get guitar hero tomorrow - I'm not sure how I'd find time to play safari as well.

My girlfriend throws a party every time I have to send the 360 back to MS.

if you want top draw cheap games

get on board cabelas african safari

for AUD$65.00

its is absolute gold, tip top quality, deadset havent had so much fun on x360

was going to get guitar hero, but now have just bought rpic, hunting and rapalas fishing, and i will be tied over for many months

fishing and safari hunts are worth the normal price - but they are cheap as chips activisions budgeted line - but the games overall are gold

keep away from alaskan hunts - thats crap compared to safari

i shot some elephant last night off the zambezee river....and krept up behind a baboon and cross-bowed his candy ass back to jabroni hotel, thru his bloody head!!!

brilliant!!!!
[/b]

Safari is deadset the best game i have played on the X360

i cant put it down

replay value on harder diffculties is awesome - its alot harder to get in range and the trophys are bigger

the achievements are awesome too - still got some prey to hunt like hippo and nile croc.

this online would be awesome

oh and tennis is crap - i got it too, but its going back for NBA HOMECOURT - i have only hit about 5 shots OUT, in over 1000's hits

If you cant hit the ball out - the rallies go for 15mins, and its just hit, slap, hit slap, there is no variance in play.

play some virtua tennis - suss it out, coz all i hear are good things, yet i havent witnessed

has good training mini games etc, but the actual gameplay of a match is monotinous rally fest

if u dont like, i cant recommend any furthur than to return it for Safari

ooh yeah...

0658.png

LMAO

The only bad thing about this announcement is the fact that I can't afford it yet :(

Buy From Amazon Through us and Make Us Money...

<iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=therugfor-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B000MVGO9I&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=therugfor-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B000J12JF4&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

If anything il be buying from town, as in buy and get same day kinda thing...I can't be dealing with waiting.

Usually I would order from amazon as they are my faveourite online shop, but I won't be able to afford this baby for another 2 weeks at least.

Please Buy Through Us, we get about 7% of the product value, so considering that its £62 we would get about £5 of the money, thats nearly a Months worth of hosting for this place... which is currently coming out of mine and dans pockets...

right, how do we do that? especially if i want to just get any old dvd? how do i make sure that trf is done is someway?

I got this yesterday in Aus and its mindblowingly awesome- so much fun. Only $125 at JB Hi Fi

I rang Activision, the aussie distributor, and pretended to be from a games retailer. She said the stand-alone guitars should be shipping next week.

i have no idea what i am getting into - ihavent a clue of what this game has

nevertheless virtua tennis sucks balls and am taking it back for Guitar!!!

as i said..........i have no idea what i am getting into, there is nothing else to get, its was NBA homecourt v Guitar

Guitar wins just for the noob factor - ROCK ON!!!!

You'll be surprised how quickly you'll get the hang of it. Feel like a bit of an unco at first though.

What didn't you like about Virtua tennis?

i have no idea what i am getting into - ihavent a clue of what this game has

nevertheless virtua tennis sucks balls and am taking it back for Guitar!!!

as i said..........i have no idea what i am getting into, there is nothing else to get, its was NBA homecourt v Guitar

Guitar wins just for the noob factor - ROCK ON!!!!
[/b]

virtua tennis is cack

where do i begin??

hitting the ball OUT or into NET - near impossible
this means you have tennis on crack, the rallies go for 100+ shots when up against Feds or Nadal
General gameplay of Tennis is too arcady - its not a sim at all
There is depth in training, and the game does this well
BUT IMO Top Spin is leapyears better, as there is more variance in games n rallies, as this game prevents you from going down the lines, or doing risky shots, its just try and return it, and hope the ai is slow, or trips over - its like Rockstar Table Tennis without the table.
Volleying is non existent - it doesnt work well at all, all of my volley are loopy shots, and u can never terminate the rally with a volley, as it will be returned, via a lob and u gotto track back.
An average point will go for 50+ shots - the ai never hit it out, or in the net...neither can the user........its who is too slow in getting to the shot loses.......its one dimensional tennis at its best.
2player is fun.......as you cannot hit it out, its an intense tennis on crack rally fest with tonnes of ooooh, aaahhhhh, oooh ****......fuuuuuck going on until the dive animation doesnt work, and a point is lost.

Take it back and get Safari <-----------BEST ADVICE EVER....I should start up a median for Activision, as I could get them more sales, if people actually knew of this puppy.........Safari and Rapala is bang for your buck........hunters!!!!!

BAD NEWS. http://www.gamestooge.com/2007/04/03/guita...y-bar-problems/

I've also noticed problems with the tilt sensor and the whammy bar...

virtua tennis is cack

where do i begin??

hitting the ball OUT or into NET - near impossible
this means you have tennis on crack, the rallies go for 100+ shots when up against Feds or Nadal
General gameplay of Tennis is too arcady - its not a sim at all
There is depth in training, and the game does this well
BUT IMO Top Spin is leapyears better, as there is more variance in games n rallies, as this game prevents you from going down the lines, or doing risky shots, its just try and return it, and hope the ai is slow, or trips over - its like Rockstar Table Tennis without the table.
Volleying is non existent - it doesnt work well at all, all of my volley are loopy shots, and u can never terminate the rally with a volley, as it will be returned, via a lob and u gotto track back.
An average point will go for 50+ shots - the ai never hit it out, or in the net...neither can the user........its who is too slow in getting to the shot loses.......its one dimensional tennis at its best.
2player is fun.......as you cannot hit it out, its an intense tennis on crack rally fest with tonnes of ooooh, aaahhhhh, oooh ****......fuuuuuck going on until the dive animation doesnt work, and a point is lost.

Take it back and get Safari <-----------BEST ADVICE EVER....I should start up a median for Activision, as I could get them more sales, if people actually knew of this puppy.........Safari and Rapala is bang for your buck........hunters!!!!!
[/b]

Why would there be 2 types of guitars?

I smell a dirty rumour going on here, or its probably the owners who are thrashing too hard or something.

Aslong as this problem doesn't affect me I don't mind:p

Latest posts