• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

xusky's Rugby Faces

hi guys! :)
i have a questions...
why when enter in recruiment (world league) the game does it stop working??
help me...thanks
jordan

Dude, I think Xusky is dead...cause he hasn't posted for a very long time, so requests seem slightly futile.

Xusky man, just had the time to start playing again and bros... SuperPatch09 is straight sick. Actual player photos, new player faces (noticed Taumololos and David Smiths with the ratty ohhh weezy :D ) and the new backgrounds (Skux Nonu's in the Hurricanes Away strip with burning blue flames is straight fire).

Over the next month I'm gonna put together a fun compilation/teaser/trailer for this wonderful patch. Featuring linebreaks, tries, smash em bro hits, classic draw and passes and try-savers etc etc champagne rugby some would say.

Hope you don't mind man, thought it would be a good way to get excited over playing the game again.

Rep point added +1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 13 2009, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
just an idea but i think we could replace the lions tour with a tri nations tour to england, Ireland or wales not scotland because they dont have enough good teams just an idea please post if u think its good[/b]

Hi xusky could you do the kits and make the screen like u make the lions screen but a tri nations tournament if u can make it aswell that would be great so we can have lions and trinations

THIS message is really urgent so please help me.

I'vedownloaded superpach09.I used 7 zip to extract the files in to the game.Then I got game running.And everthing goes normaly until the game aske you to press any button to get access to the main menu.But as soon as press on the button the game crashes and the cmputer is actinng like if it was still running

sounds like you should delete the superpatch.pro file from my documents - as it doesnt work with some computers

dosnt work on my comp dont worry about it all you need to do is delete it like mico sting said.

What is in the profile what does it include as i cant use it im just interested about it

does anybody know if the world leauge works on superpatch. i don't really want to play a whole season and then find out it crashes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thecontras @ Dec 13 2009, 06:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hi guys! :)
i have a questions...
why when enter in recruiment (world league) the game does it stop working??
help me...thanks
jordan[/b]

I am also having this problem!

I've got a probleme whith the super14 when I'want to play a game whith any team the game blocks itself on the loading page but dosen't crash sow I never get to play the super 14.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody, I have a problem with Medard face, I modified the n° of medard's face but when I play with toulouse or france, the face is not loaded and medard has a generic face, does anyone has the same problem ?

Hi xusky

could you make either a dom waldock (wasps centre)
z-Wasps7893Squad1.jpg

or a Joe Simpson (also wasps)
z-Wasps7885Squad1.jpg

Thanks you so much for the work you put in so far, it is amazing. Bringing new life to this game.

If you are ever in west London, I'll happily buy you a pint and more. thanks buttoi

Hey guys, sorry for the long absence from forum, but unfortunately my life is swamped with other priorities. I will try and get the face pack done for a separate upload and that's probably all i can manage at this stage.

Latest posts