• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

yet another preview.......

Yeah! i wish i could play against a human whenever i want........
<

My brother (18) isn't exactly an avid sports video game fan. He is only interested in SSX (which is great btw). (sigh)

Originally posted by maddog79@Feb 4 2005, 07:58 PM
Yeah! i wish i could play against a human whenever i want........
<

My brother (18) isn't exactly an avid sports video game fan. He is only interested in SSX (which is great btw). (sigh)
So true Mad.

So you're a Brumbies fan and I'm a Blues.

We could argue which team was better till the cows came home......but online play with our beloved teams would have brought that debate to a higher level.

Oh well.....next year I suppose. Let us just enjoy the gameplay of this version for now with the locals (who invariably support the same team you do
<
)

Originally posted by NZL fan@Feb 4 2005, 02:16 PM
Man!!, am I good to you guys or what.......

AW : We always love to get feedback from the fans. The fans for Rugby videogames are very passionate; they really want and deserve a game that gives Rugby its due. We listened a great deal to the feedback they provided for Rugby 2004 and took many of their suggestions to heart.
<
<
<
<
<
<
Are you serious? I must have sent 15 emails to them over the past 18 months! They never once responded! Bullshit they listen to the fans!

Originally posted by sanzar+Feb 5 2005, 12:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Feb 5 2005, 12:48 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan
@Feb 4 2005, 02:16 PM

AW : We always love to get feedback from the fans. The fans for Rugby videogames are very passionate; they really want and deserve a game that gives Rugby its due. We listened a great deal to the feedback they provided for Rugby 2004 and took many of their suggestions to heart.
<
<
<
<
<
<
Are you serious? I must have sent 15 emails to them over the past 18 months! They never once responded! Bullshit they listen to the fans! [/b]
With you on that, they wouldn't listen to any of us if we were telling them that a spalding basketball would be out of place, and I challenge one, JUST ONE, EA sports person to front up and prove us wrong!
Lol, they'd be afraid we'd ask them who the hell they'd been getting their feedback from, some canadians perhaps?

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Feb 5 2005, 04:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Feb 5 2005, 04:51 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Feb 5 2005, 12:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan

<
<
<
<
<
<
Are you serious? I must have sent 15 emails to them over the past 18 months! They never once responded! Bullshit they listen to the fans!
With you on that, they wouldn't listen to any of us if we were telling them that a spalding basketball would be out of place, and I challenge one, JUST ONE, EA sports person to front up and prove us wrong!
Lol, they'd be afraid we'd ask them who the hell they'd been getting their feedback from, some canadians perhaps? [/b]
Well, I've held my tongue long enough -- everytime I read something that Andrew Wilson has said, he comes off more and more like a complete ****.

I can understand keeping certain things under wraps, keep some things a surprise for when you actually have the game, but he's coming off like the goddamn secret service when asked a pointed question.

He knows damn well that he owes us more than the "You'll see!" answers after we waited and saw Rugby 2004. But maybe it's just in his nature that you can't get a straight f***ing answer out of him.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 5 2005, 06:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 5 2005, 06:32 AM)</div>
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 5 2005, 04:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan

<
<
<
<
<
<

Lol, they'd be afraid we'd ask them who the hell they'd been getting their feedback from, some canadians perhaps?
Well, I've held my tongue long enough -- everytime I read something that Andrew Wilson has said, he comes off more and more like a complete ****.

I can understand keeping certain things under wraps, keep some things a surprise for when you actually have the game, but he's coming off like the goddamn secret service when asked a pointed question.

He knows damn well that he owes us more than the "You'll see!" answers after we waited and saw Rugby 2004. But maybe it's just in his nature that you can't get a straight f***ing answer out of him. [/b]
Tell us, what do you really think..........
<

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 4 2005, 04:07 PM
Andrew wilson has done it again

avoiding the crucial questions like a dirty politician

if a master league type season mode isnt available i will be dirty

if all i can do is a season of 11 matches in the super12 i'll be ****** as

i wanna take on the globe.
win S12
then head north and take on the boring chumps...become a world champ

thanks anyways NZL...........ur a good man, man!
Locks has confirmed that career mode is not in this version.........don't hold your breath on multiple seasons either........

Originally posted by NZL fan+Feb 5 2005, 08:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Feb 5 2005, 08:15 AM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 5 2005, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 5 2005, 04:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan

<
<
<
<
<
<

He knows damn well that he owes us more than the "You'll see!" answers after we waited and saw Rugby 2004. But maybe it's just in his nature that you can't get a straight f***ing answer out of him.
Tell us, what do you really think..........
<
[/b]
He's a top bloke really . . .

VIDEOGAMES NZ
VGNZ Play With Rugby 2005
6:49PM - 8 Feb 05 - Reported by: Raja Henley

This morning VGNZ were lucky enough to be invited up to EA's offices to get a look at the almost complete Rugby 2005 on PS2 and Xbox. EA will be holding an officically Rugby 2005 media evening in the next few weeks, which will give us more of a chance to play and test out the game.

However from what we saw this morning, we've very very impressed with this years version of Rugby 2005. All sports / Rugby fans out there should be getting very excited with this baby.

VGNZ will bring you more on Rugby once the media evening has hit.

u can say that again ppl r always postin stuff up that is sumwhere else.. there are a few threads that hav cum up in the last couple of days that are just a waste of time and shud be deleted becoz their not even bothering to look themselves

Originally posted by 187@Feb 14 2005, 03:21 PM
u can say that again ppl r always postin stuff up that is sumwhere else.. there are a few threads that hav cum up in the last couple of days that are just a waste of time and shud be deleted becoz their not even bothering to look themselves
Jeez give him a break
<

Latest posts