Your WL Team ???

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by The TRUTH, Feb 19, 2006.

1. woosaah

woosaah Guest

one more day
    one more day
    one more day
    one more day
    one more day

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

I created a proper Jonah for cardiff, and when i came up against them i WL, it was back to J.Lamo, or whatever. Im pretty sure it dosent work. If anyone can prove me wrong and tell me how to do it ill be stoked.

Sounds like theres some excited kiwi kids! Only one more sleep! Im ecited for u, as i know how good this game is. I agree with AK, Jonahs has been dethroned.

4. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

Yup with you guys JLR has been dethroned for me as well but he will always R.I.P.

The longer you stick with this game the better it becomes and it has always been the other way round for me with rugger games since JLR.

5. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Did you create the player after you started World League?

Because in FIFA and Rugby 05, you had to have created the player/assigned him the team before you started manager/World League.

Perhaps?

Fingers crossed.

6. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

No, i created a player assigned him to a team, saved the profile, made sure it was loaded, started a WL, and he was not there. I did the same thing for a regular comp, and he was there. So, it dosent look good.

7. ak47

ak47 Guest

u should wait until he is interested in ur club

perhaps thats what stopping him from turning up
    edit

oh wait i got ya now

he aint in the AI team, unlike the one in the regular comp

8. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Well that's stupid.

You could use him on Rugby 2005, why not here?

Stupid HB.

Stupid Flanders.

9. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

its very stupid, I kinda hoped someone would prove me wrong.

Hey AK, in the lions tour when you play as the home nation, do you get to be the warm up teams aswell, like the S12 teams?

10. ak47

ak47 Guest

yes u can pick warm-up matches

i havent done them yet..............actually come to think of it...what a challenge trying to beat the lions with an S14 team............thats where this game will go once my trophy cabinet is full

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!
-->