• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your worries...

but there will be in the final version which I think is what he's talking about

jimmy,
" hey locks can you please tell us if there was a hint off injuries or replacements in the demo you played.. "
I'm sure there will be in the final version.

lol
<

We AAAAAAAAAALLLL make mistakes
<
Like ME!
<
<
<
yes i know! you are shocked! jks man jks

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 4 2005, 03:54 PM
jimmy,
" hey locks can you please tell us if there was a hint off injuries or replacements in the demo you played.. "
I'm sure there will be in the final version.
I thinks its obvious he was referring to the final game - why would anyone care if injuries were not in the demo if they were going to be included later? I was just reading between the lines!!

And guys, your sense of humour is really strange!!! lol for that????? mmmmm

Actually come to think of it your right, its absolutely hilarious!!! lol lol lol lol lol

I have read many similar things to whther or not the domestic teams will be official, but I am just wondering if you no locksley or umosay. Whether or not Northampton Saints are offical i.e shirts ground etc, you might not no yet but If you do please let me know cos im really dieing here..
<

and whether or not the Zurich Premiership will feature because i think People in England should have a chance to compete in there local league aswell as the people abroad in the Super12.

yeh but you have the hinekan cup, if england gets its own tournament, then so shud nz, sa, and the other things you know??

Locks,

More questions if you're up for it:

1. Can you set the ball where you like for the conversion, or is it automatically placed for you?

2. I know that in the Argentina footage (from some website), the errant kick led to a 22 drop out. Have you tried, or did you kick a penalty short: rendering it still in play? Rugby 2004 had screwed the law on this one.

2a - Can I breathe knowing that you can kick a grubber into the tryzone and pounce on it (again, Rugby 2004 screwed this).

3. We keep asking about the inclusion of the Pacific Islanders (P.I.'s) team as it would be a fantastic coup for Rugby 2005 -- are they in?

Thanks

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 9 2005, 09:31 AM
Locks,

1. Can you set the ball where you like for the conversion, or is it automatically placed for you?

2. I know that in the Argentina footage (from some website), the errant kick led to a 22 drop out. Have you tried, or did you kick a penalty short: rendering it still in play? Rugby 2004 had screwed the law on this one.

2a - Can I breathe knowing that you can kick a grubber into the tryzone and pounce on it (again, Rugby 2004 screwed this).

3. We keep asking about the inclusion of the Pacific Islanders (P.I.'s) team as it would be a fantastic coup for Rugby 2005 -- are they in?

Thanks
Deadset man, the amount of times people have asked if the PI's are in, perhaps it should warrant its own thread.

I wanna know aswell,
<

Then finally locks acknowledges the question, only to find he doesnt know what u mean by PI's..............maybe Magnum.

This would go down as the #1 question NOT ANSWERED of threads.
Its like the question is avoided like the plague and the dirty pollies want none of it.

However, i will try to answer based on my knowledge of the game.
If they are in the game, then they are in the game, like the lions.
If not:
If u can create more than 15 players, u can have the PI's in the game
Just base copy the PI's and allocate them to a Team..........unfortunatley u cannot call them PI's, but atleast they are the players of the PI's.

It just a frustration seeing this question avoided.......SOMEONE IN THE KNOW NOW ANSWER
<

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 9 2005, 10:31 AM
Locks,

Thanks
1. Automatically placed, it's EA after all *sigh*

2. Yep, Play carries on after missed penalties, 100% sure.

3. Dunno yet, but i'd say no at a guess!

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 9 2005, 11:00 AM
About conversions:
1. Automatically placed, it's EA after all *sigh*

About following the law:
2. Yep, Play carries on after missed penalties, 100% sure.

About Pacific Islanders:
3. Dunno yet, but i'd say no at a guess!
Cheers Umo!

Auto-placed conversions . . . well, that's, uh . . . that's, uh . . . typical.

*shakes head*

*kicks dirt*

*looks to the heavens*

Anyone up for buying a Rugby Law book and sending it to EA/HB? We can highlight certain things, hell, use post-it's on a couple pages. Anyone?

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 9 2005, 11:09 AM
Remember CA, 'EA give gamers what they want' *huge sigh*

lol
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

E...A...Sports...It's in the game! (but not actually in our game)

EA RORTS...............ITS IN THE FAME........ie when theres fame and fortune u can rip people off

question for any1 who knows...
could u play for multiple years in super12 and heineken cup...like in madden? eg..year1,year2.....

i heard it has sliders(adjusting ai/user abilities in-game)so could u increse kicking length for punts and stuff?

i havent seen any videos so dont quote me on that

if u make a linebreak does the ai catch almost all the time?thats annoying on 04 and wcr

and anyone whos played it...those aussie guys and locks...hav u scored a runaway try?...can u feel the breeze in ur hair while dotting down the try?
<

Latest posts