• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

1,700th post

I've no idea what you're talking about, but thank you still, Sack Jparrow.

You might not want to thank me just yet... ;)

Here's the story, in short:

Anthony Weiner stepped down as a US Congressman a couple years ago amid a scandal involving sexting pictures of his junk (albeit still beneath his underwear) to some women he met on-line. It was a big deal here (funny, too, since American slang for pen*s is 'weiner'). Anyway, he stepped down and vowed to his wife and his country that he'd never do it again. Well, he's now running for Mayor of NYC and new pictures of his junk (this time completely naked) and transcripts of his sexting (very explicit) have surfaced - under the assumed name of Carlos Danger. It's all quite hilarious, actually!

This sums it up (perhaps NSFW): Edit - I removed the video because on second thought it may not be appropriate - it was from the Daily Show, and can be found on YouTube.

That all said, congrats on your posts!! You're one of the folks who helps to make this place so much fun! :D

das

Last edited:
You might not want to thank me just yet... ;)

Here's the story, in short:

Anthony Weiner stepped down as a US Congressman a couple years ago amid a scandal involving sexting pictures of his junk (albeit still beneath his underwear) to some women he met on-line. It was a big deal here (funny, too, since American slang for pen*s is 'weiner'). Anyway, he stepped down and vowed to his wife and his country that he'd never do it again. Well, he's now running for Mayor of NYC and new pictures of his junk (this time completely naked) and transcripts of his sexting (very explicit) have surfaced - under the assumed name of Carlos Danger. It's all quite hilarious, actually!

This sums it up (perhaps NSFW): Edit - I removed the video because on second thought it may not be appropriate - it was from the Daily Show, and can be found on YouTube.

That all said, congrats on your posts!! You're one of the folks who helps to make this place so much fun! :D

das

lol. Dehhh I mean urrrr, WHAT ?! How offensive !! You compare me to this profane personage of absolute vanity and perpetrator of fleshly desires ?!! *cough*

As for your congratulations, I arrogantly accept them with a nasty grin. And very little sympathy...
And you have no idea what I'll do when I get to my 1986th post (my date of birth) - the ultimate symbol of my unparalleled self-importance !!!

nahhh, thanks you're cool too ;)

So Ewis had 1,700 posts from his join date in late 2011 till mid way through 2013...and in the year and a half since has gone to 10,553!? That's with a two week ban stuck in there as well.

So Ewis had 1,700 posts from his join date in late 2011 till mid way through 2013...and in the year and a half since has gone to 10,553!? That's with a two week ban stuck in there as well.

That's why big Ewis is the undisputed champ of TRF, hard work and dedication, he done his two week ban ala mike Tyson and came back to reign supreme, hes the p4p best poster on this forum IMO. I've been on here a month or two an lurked for a bit before that and usually enjoy reading his post even though a lot of those 10,000 post contains sweet **** all to do with rugby.

Last edited:
That's why big Ewis is the undisputed champ of TRF, hard work and dedication, he done his two week ban ala mike Tyson and came back to reign supreme, hes the p4p best poster on this forum IMO. I've been on here a month or two an lurked for a bit before that and usually enjoy reading his post even though a lot of those 10,000 post contains sweet **** all to do with rugby.

Oh gawd, don't let him see this!......

Big Ewis - 'I. AM. GOD!'

:p

In his case it's not about the quality but about the quantity...

Big E is a true champ of this forum who was unfairly banned for two weeks but showed his true class and came back better than ever.

Altough he has his moments he is a great asset to the forum just dont take him to heart, he is harmless just gets carried away more often than not..

Look he certainly contributes a lot and like 1 in 100 is legible. Good on him.

EDIT: As I post this i realised my next is 3000th funny how that happens

Altough he has his moments he is a great asset to the forum just dont take him to heart, he is harmless just gets carried away more often than not..

Totally agree and the Forum, and in particular the Top 14 thread, would be all the poorer without his use of language (that is not his first I believe), his knowledge, in depth insights and his wit (whether it is your cup of tea or not)!

I am very concerned...

We summoned the Kraken, but the Kraken did not come... :(

das

verbal diarrhoea comes to mind !!!!!!!!!!

there's a word for that ! Logorrhea ! And it is a beautiful thing...

I am very concerned...

We summoned the Kraken, but the Kraken did not come...
sad.gif

I ain't Norwegian !

Caught this by chance, dunno why it was revived. Thanks for the ones who appreciate what I've done here, it's nice of you to stop by and say it. Well since this is up in the air, I thought about leaving the forum a few times. The only thing that kept me here is I didn't think it was fair for the ones I appreciate/who appreciate me, and now my role here has become being an ambassador of French Rugby although I never intended for it having started Rugby 3 years go. It's just how it panned out naturally. So I'll post in the Top 14 threads as my deed, occasionally elsewhere. I may post again when the Euro games and Tests come up, but nothing like before. I wouldn't say I've "wasted a lot of time" because it was fun for that time, but it was only a matter of time before I realized what this place really really was and you can only try twisting the key so many times with all the enthusiasm in the world until you understand the car is just done for. Kind of like ejaculating on a dead person's face, just, not anything like it should be...

I'm having fun on a forum where ppl fucck around all the time, appreciate lightness, actually talk Rugby in stead of attacking others and settling for categorizing, take comments for what they are not what they want them to be, are active and share their stuff, doesn't contain the odd neurotic poster or 10yo-behavior cases or people with enough complexes to materialize a villa-compound, where I can learn from veterans who talk technicality...it's too bad, I wanted this TRF thing to be my nostalgic little place, my community where I can be myself and ppl understand the lightness and are fair to each other, a normal int'l forum with happy ppl, etc...eh, as the Spanish say, c'est la vie !

Latest posts