• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2012 IRB Junior World Championship

First Welsh team to beat a New Zealand xv in effing ages, bloody brilliant! Gutted I missed the match now!

Am I right in thinking that this is the first match that the baby blacks have ever lost in a JWC?

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk 2

First Welsh team to beat a New Zealand xv in effing ages, bloody brilliant! Gutted I missed the match now!

Am I right in thinking that this is the first match that the baby blacks have ever lost in a JWC?

Yep. It boggles the mind.

You are indeed right. England will be very jealous even though their chances of winning the competition have suddenly rocketed!

True, but last year Wales fielded a weaker team, while we fielded close to our strongest lineup. I think we will comfortably win with the lineup we have selected, but I can't see us putting 90 points on them this year!

Oh heyyyyy Darwin.

Great victory... :)
Wales U-20 +1000 !!
it's fantastic !! ^_^

Last edited:
Come on Ireland now. Hopefully the team in white don't win this time.

Frenchs number 13 was carving up scotland! great talent.

Gael Fickou

Last edited:
Would people rather "My Lovely Horse" over this **** karaoke version.

Everytime I hear that god awful rendition of Ireland's Call for some reason all I can think of is Father Ted.

Would people rather "My Lovely Horse" over this **** karaoke version.
Yep. Possibly the worst version I've ever heard. And that's really saying something. I remember a Churchill Cup match where the band played all of the verses, took about three minutes.

I pity the poor sod who has to wash the England kits after this.

Hi guys, I guess we are representing the SH now (?)

Its starting to look that way mate.

Of course, England could beat Ireland and the boks could beat England and then its down to points diff.

Hanrahan's kicking well form hand but that was a shocking place kick from him.

Latest posts