Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
rdpro12.png

Round 10 Fixtures

Cardiff.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Ospreys.png

Cardiff Arms Park, Cardiff (Friday, 19:05 GMT)
mlnjpj.jpg

Ulster.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Zebre.png

Ravenhill Stadium, Belfast (Friday, 19:05 GMT)
15mihx0.png
______
345fpqu.png

Edinburgh.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Leinster.png

Murrayfield, Edinburgh (Friday, 19:35 GMT)
23hpy5e.jpg

Glasgow.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Benetton.png

Scolstoun Stadium, Glasgow (Friday, 19:35 GMT)

Connacht.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Newport.png

Galway Sportsgrounds, Galway (Saturday, 17:00 GMT)

Munster.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Scarlets.png

Musgrave Park, Cork (Saturday, 19:15 GMT)
vwzg4m.png
______
2ic5c3a.png

Watching Edinburgh v Leinster. Having hemerrhoids would be more fun. 8-3 to the home side at the half. Terrible conditions have ruined the game.

Youngsters holding up well vs the Ospreys. Defence has come on so far since The Chief took over Defence coaching.

Youngsters holding up well vs the Ospreys. Defence has come on so far since The Chief took over Defence coaching.
What are the chances of Dale McIntosh replacing Phil Davies as head coach before too long? As you said, it seems pretty clear that things have gotten better since he joined the coaching staff and his record as a head coach, albeit at a lower level, is exceptional.

Don't think he'd make a head coach yet, he's still far too 'smash bang wallop', so makes a good defence coach. Maybe in a few years time after getting more experience at a higher level though.

Decent game considering the conditions. A few strange referee decisions for both sides, and the awful call of a knock on ruined the chance of a footrace between Cuthbert and half the Ospreys team.

Godawful match but 4 points banked with the 2nd/3rd choices. Suppose I'll take that. Stevenson pick of the bunch, Herring showed nicely when he came on.

Godawful match but 4 points banked with the 2nd/3rd choices. Suppose I'll take that. Stevenson pick of the bunch, Herring showed nicely when he came on.

Just watched my tape of it and wished I hadn't. Looks like Dreadful conditions in the British Isles this Friday night all over(same with here!!!) Can't help but think that Zebre missed out on what could be their best chance to get a result at Ravenhill for a long time to come despite being outplayed they could have stole something more than a losing bonus point out of this one had they been a lot crisper.

How is the Ravenhill stand renovation coming along? It looks ghastly when the camera focuses on it.

On the bright side, the Cardiff semi-artifical pitch looks like the way to go. Not stud problems, twisted ankles etc.

Can see it being the way forward for a lot of clubs that encounter 'inclement' conditions on a regular basis. Will definitely help with running rugby skills.

Hope Hanrahan got a receipt as he really bought that dummy. Great Scarlets try

Latest posts