16 James Hilterbrand
17 Wicus Blaauw
18 Ewan McQuillin
19 Ollie Atkins
20 Tomas Leonardi
21 Sean Kennedy
22 Harry Leonard
23 Nick De Luca

Ulster XV and replacements to face Edinburgh, RaboDirect PRO12, Murrayfield, Friday (kick off 19:45)
(15-9): J Payne, T Bowe, D Cave, L Marshall, C Gilroy, P Jackson, M Heaney;
(1-8): T Court, R Herring, J Afoa, J Muller (Captain), I Henderson, S Ferris, S Doyle, R Wilson;
Replacements (16-23): N Annett, A Warwick, R Lutton, D Tuohy, N Williams, R Diack, P Marshall, S McCloskey

Good team, great to see Ferris start and Tuohy back in the squad. Good bench with Williams, Tuohy, McCloskey, Diack and Marshall against tired legs. Ulster by 10+

Fantastic to see Skywalker back as well.

Great chances for Heaney and Mrs Doyle to shine with a pretty much full strength Ulster team around them.

Hendy and Fez :cool:

As in you actually don't have many Saffas at all?

Sorry to intrude...but anyone know if Aled Brew has ever played outside centre before? He has been picked there to play for Biarritz tomorrow at Perpignan....mind you they have also picked a centre as wing forward so it could be a mistake!!

Is the Ulster game being shown in Ireland? Can't find any streams for tonight.

Last edited:
Finally a yellow. Leinster have blown a few try oppurtunities most obviously just now.

I wonder is that actually going to help Zebre. The 10 is that ****.

EDIT: Ah balls Furlong has to go off. Also missed kick.

Sorry to intrude...but anyone know if Aled Brew has ever played outside centre before? He has been picked there to play for Biarritz tomorrow at Perpignan....mind you they have also picked a centre as wing forward so it could be a mistake!!

Im sure he has, cant be 100% sure though

The Leinster kicker is awful :p Would like to see our players being less greedy.

I wasn't expecting any sort of win for the Blues against the Ospreys, but they are absolutely dire at the moment.

Their defence has no organisation. I think the fact Cory Allen and Cuthbert have not been in the defensive drills in the week is really showing. Cuthbert is having a howler.

I wasn't expecting any sort of win for the Blues against the Ospreys, but they are absolutely dire at the moment.

Their defence has no organisation. I think the fact Cory Allen and Cuthbert have not been in the defensive drills in the week is really showing. Cuthbert is having a howler.

It had shown improvements when the new guy came in (his name eludes me just for the moment) but youre right tonight they have been terrible. Dunno if its lack of macth action for the non 6N players or theyre intimidated but they havent a clue

Latest posts