• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: Wales vs France (Round 3)

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
Wales.png
Versus%20Super.png
France.png

Wales vs France

Date:
Friday, February 21st 2014 - 20:00 GMT (UTC+0)
Referee: Alain Rolland (Ireland)

first of all, because I just learned this: thank you you Italian FUKKHEAD for messing up our young tighthead's journey in his first ever 6N...he'll miss out on this one, he's suspended for two weeks...
And the aforementioned fukkhead gets as much, just two weeks. Pretty preposterous...
I just hope they don't bring in Luc Ducalcon again during his absence. They always seem to bring him in...would like to see Clément Ric from Clermont. Would be a good test off the bench at int'l level, and we'd see if we had another potential tighthead who's GOOD ENOUGH......fkn Ducalcon, srsly...

first of all, because I just learned this: thank you you Italian FUKKHEAD for messing up our young tighthead's journey in his first ever 6N...he'll miss out on this one, he's suspended for two weeks...
And the aforementioned fukkhead gets as much, just two weeks. Pretty preposterous...
I just hope they don't bring in Luc Ducalcon again during his absence. They always seem to bring him in...would like to see Clément Ric from Clermont. Would be a good test off the bench at int'l level, and we'd see if we had another potential tighthead who's GOOD ENOUGH......fkn Ducalcon, srsly...

Of course the Italian player forced your man to headbutt him back ;) totally all his fault!

Quite a few players released back to their clubs this weekend:
Gethin Jenkins, Sam Warburton, Dan Biggar, Samson Lee, Emyr Phillips, James King, Rhys Webb, Ryan Bevington.

Assuming this is just a chance to give Jenkins and Warburton a chance at extra game time before France, and probably means that the rest wont get too much of a look in come a week Friday. Still can't get my head round why Biggar is being ignored, especially as Preistland isn't playing well, although that probably is a case of awful execution of a gameplan that he doesn;t fit in to.

At risk of opening a can of "le worms" why the hell is this match being reffed by Alain "Im Not French.....honest" Rolland.

Yes I'm still slightly bitter, what of it.

But Ducalcon has greater mass than Slimani and we all know rugby is about mass!

Of course the Italian player forced your man to headbutt him back ;) totally all his fault!

well.............YEAH ! Have you seen the match or that sequence ? you trolling right now ??.....anyways, headbutts him knowing he's young, with hot Algerian blood in him, well thought out. Slimani responds. And then he throws a few punches at Slimani's ab area, to which Slimani does not reply. Both redded, both 2 weeks ban.

That Italian coqsucker initiated the whole thing, and followed through even with the punches. And he gets the same punishment. Utter aberration, period, next topic.

Next topic ? Who to pick up the slack...please pick Ric, please pick Ric...but I KNOW they're gonna pick fkn Ducalcon..

But Ducalcon has greater mass than Slimani and we all know rugby is about mass!

ah, common sense in this post....good man ! Yes you're right, Ducalcon is the man for the job.

well.............YEAH ! Have you seen the match or that sequence ? you trolling right now ??.....anyways, headbutts him knowing he's young, with hot Algerian blood in him, well thought out. Slimani responds. And then he throws a few punches at Slimani's ab area, to which Slimani does not reply. Both redded, both 2 weeks ban.

That Italian coqsucker initiated the whole thing, and followed through even with the punches. And he gets the same punishment. Utter aberration, period, next topic.

Next topic ? Who to pick up the slack...please pick Ric, please pick Ric...but I KNOW they're gonna pick fkn Ducalcon..

ah, common sense in this post....good man ! Yes you're right, Ducalcon is the man for the job.

Ooooo! Is that racial stereotype there?? ;-)

Ooooo! Is that racial stereotype there?? ;-)

that's what the liberal media/clique would call it...I just call it a reality among any other. And you just reminded me of this: "Ooooooh, it's a BINGO !.."

Sure enough...............Ducalcon called up......R.I.P. French scrum at the 65th minute.

Oh and Bernard Le Roux is, after all, injured and won't play because of that KO against Italy (knocked his temple on de Marchi's knee going for the tackle...), so huge loss again at the flank. Boy, we're down Ouedraogo, Dusautoir, Lauret, Burban and now Le Roux at flanker....thank GOD we're deep.....(and poach :p).

PSA remains coherently incoherent as he picks, to replace openside flanker Le Roux, Vincent Debatty. We've got 5 props on our group now :p The amazing thing if any prop, he could actually play flanker for a night for 25 min :D
I'm actually happy to see him. He brings a whole lot to the game outside the scrum, but he sure is a whole level down in the scrum. He'll bring good ball carrying against Wales (if they use him).

So our 3rd row would now look something like:
6 Nyanga
7 Diarra
8 Picamoles

EDIT:
so Scott Williams ruled out of the tournament for Wales huh..

Last edited:
Wales will win because they have mass.

how the hell do you know that ? You say that as if it were a verified fact. Have you got the official weight stats for both teams, and if so, have you accounted for newly added Ducalcon (120kg) and Debatty (125kg) ??
Heh.......yeh.......I didn't think so...........

I agree that the ban should've been a bit more for the Italian as he was the instigator and threw a couple of punches on top of the headbutt, but Slimani threw a headbutt too, that's a ban. If he didn;t want to get banned, shouldn't have retaliated! You make it seem like he was an innocent targeted for his inexperience! I doubt that the headbutt was plan to call out the 'hot young algerian blood' (seriously, wtf man?!) but rather a hot headed reaction to various scrum shenanigans.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TRF_Olyy

Wales will win because they have mass.

how the hell do you know that ? You say that as if it were a verified fact. Have you got the official weight stats for both teams, and if so, have you accounted for newly added Ducalcon (120kg) and Debatty (125kg) ??
Heh.......yeh.......I didn't think so...........

Mass is a measurement of the amount of matter something contains, while Weight is the measurement of the pull of gravity on an object. Please argue your point scientifically! :p

At risk of opening a can of "le worms" why the hell is this match being reffed by Alain "Im Not French.....honest" Rolland.

Yes I'm still slightly bitter, what of it.

Its bizarre alright. Even as a ref he is gone backwards.

Mass is a measurement of the amount of matter something contains, while Weight is the measurement of the pull of gravity on an object. Please argue your point scientifically! :p

Well if we are going to be pedantic, firstly the game is on Earth in the same location and thus the pull of gravity is the same and can be negated. Second, kilograms is the unit of mass, not weight.

However as it's Big Ewis you are arguing with, Wales have mass therefore Wales will win.

Well if we are going to be pedantic, firstly the game is on Earth in the same location and thus the pull of gravity is the same and can be negated. Second, kilograms is the unit of mass, not weight.

However as it's Big Ewis you are arguing with, Wales have mass therefore Wales will win.

ah but the france has more Catholics than wales
which entails stupendous amounts of mass

france by over 9000

ah but the france has more Catholics than wales
which entails stupendous amounts of mass

france by over 9000

Plus you forgot the biggest mass of all, Nico Mas, France by enough, but excellent post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts